TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

sreelatha,
    welcome to this thread.
    Its really painful to read about your losses.From my view you are a brave person to overcome all these failures.did u consult with the doctor, why the embryo is not getting attached to your uterus.If so keep following the doctors treatment and you will conceive soon with a cute baby.Good luck with ur upcoming IUI.Keep updating ur progress.

Sriha,
    Iam not sure about the diets around ovulation time.Keep taking folic acid.Drink plenty of water.Track your ovulation using fertility monitor kits and BBT charts and try around your ovulation time to conceive soon. Try for another 5 months and if u think there might be some problem consult the doctor immediately.Do not delay.Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Regards,
    seeba.

2. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

hello all;
    from my side there is no update yet, as i am waiting for my period to come on this weekend(thinking that this month would be just another month :( ), and e are planning to go for IUI if this month doesn't work for us.

@ Sriha,
    u have been trying to only for a short time, dont worry, try for some more months and if you like then you can consult a doctor.

@ vasumathy,
    eagerly waiting for test results for tomorrow. good luck and all the best .

@hema,
    good luck for this new cycle.

@malar,
    yes, hopefully we both get pregnant in the same cycle :)

@seeba,
    thank you for your kind words seeba. i am consulting the doctor from past 4 or 5 months, they don't have any reason for both the miscarriages :(. they say that if there is a miscarriage within the first 3 months, then there is no reason or abnormal chromosome joining during conception. but if it is after 3 months, then it is because of mom's health which will not be suitable for me. morover i am checked for count level before and after ovulation, have been checked for tubes appearance and sperm analysis is also done for my hubby.everything is normal, so i am under the category of unexplained fertility for now :(. let us c what GOD has for me.

good luck for you as u r waiting to know if this month clicked for you.

all of u all take care.

regards,
    sreelata.s

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,

Hi Seeba, what happened? no update from u??

Hi Sreelata, have u checked ur tubes for block? in my case, i hv tube block. If not..... Ur condition is matter of time. Be cool. God will bless u with a health baby soon!!!

Abt me.... Waiting for blood report!!! May be till evening.... Trying to think something else.... Hope it ll work!!! Thanks for all ur wishes!!!! Will update u all by today n8 or tomor.....

Regards,
    Vasumathy

4. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Hi to all those who are waiting for the Big Day..

Just wanted to let you all know .. DONT LOSE HOPE.

I have mentioned earlier - my niece just delivered a healthy baby boy after 9 years ... and treatment.

A sister of somebody I know .. who is in her late forties and married for more than 20 years , went in for treatment after much persuasion and yesteday I got the fantastic news that she is carrying twins ..

so please gals .. dont lose hope and I am sure with everybodys best wishes you all will be blessed soon with kid(s)

cheers

Bhooma

5. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Just an update from me..
    As usual I got my AF today early morning with severe abdominal pain.bonkI didnot get depressed so much since I was expecting this.Again have started my hope to conceive on this cycle.
    And another thing is we gave for my dh's sperm analysis last tuesday and today we got a call to get an appointment with the doctor.So possibly there should be something abnormal.Tomorrow is our appointment.Lets see what the doctor is going to say..As for as now, I wish it should be something which we can cure it.
    Pray for me friends.
    I will update my results tomorrow.
    Regards,
    seeba.

6. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    @seeba,
    good luck for this new cycle.be cool and relax.watever be the result of the appointment tomorrow, it can become normal by medications so don't worry :)

@vasumathy,
    yes i had the tubes checked. both the tubes are clear.so no reason for wat is happening to me :(

what happened to ur result?wat test result is it? just curious :)

@ bhooma,
    thank you for your comforting words.

regards,
    sreelata.s

7. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I was in your shoes one year ago, with pcos and male fertility issues I had lost hope of ever having a child. I was on clomid and that did not work. Finally I convinced hubby to do an IUI and now I am the proud mother of a 5 week old baby boy. Few recommendations from my side.

1. IUI
    2. Find an accupuncture doctor who specializes in fertility treatments
    3. Deep breathing excercises like that taught at art of living courses
    4. Do the santan gopal paath. My mom did this for me and I conceived the next month. She taught it to another friend who immediately conceived after 12 years of trying.

Good luck to all .. will keep you all in my prayers.

Pooja

8. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Pooja,
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions....

-Devotee

9. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Hello Pooja,

Congratulations for becoming a mother !!
    What do you mean by "santana gopal paath" ?? Is it just chanting santanagopal mantra everyday ??

Regards,
    Malar

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

My test is beta HCG on blood (I hope its trying to find the HCG level in blood to confirm preg). Report is negative :-( & now waiting for my AF. then some rest from all these.... For sometime couldn't control myself after knowing the results.... Thats it abt me.....

Don worry Sreelata.... Things will come ur way soon....

Seeba: Best wishes for ur new cycle.... Don worry for the doc's appointment on ur hubby's... it can be normal too..... Calm down.... WE all will pray for u!!!!

Thanks for ur words Pooja. By the way, wat is santan gopal paath? can u tell us?

Regards,
    Vasumathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.