TTC pls help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vidyasantha12, Dec 13, 2011.

1. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    I once missed during 7 th week(chemical pregnancy)..too early i knew tat am pregnant..tats my mistake..Doctor told me tat it may be chemical pregnancy..She told me to take metformin but advised me not to continue if it produce gastric problems(bcos i normally have gas problems and consulted her before) I took it for 4 days but i feel soo tired and gassy so i quit and again visited her she said to take duphaston from day 14..tats tomoro ...My period is irregular but it came monthly mostly...so after examing a lot she told no problem ..She said i dont need any treatment .what i need to know is how much sperm count a man needs for healthy pregnancy of wife..bcos doctor told my hus to consult with a doctor and for me she told to take duphaston..This month am ttc..pls pray to god to give me a healthy baby ....

2. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Metformin is prescribed for pcos problems. Insulin resistance blood test is the accurate way to know if someone has pcos. Not sure why you were asked to take the same. Duphaston is recommended if there is spotting in 1st trimester, comes with it's own disadvantages. It's a drug banned in UK.

Regarding sperm count, anything above 20 mil/ml is considered good.

3. ranjanimba

ranjanimba New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Hope you are all doing good. I need a Help from IL. Now am in TTC. I got married on Feb 20th 2013. I used to get period on regular basis 28 days interval before marriage. After marriage also the same cycle is continuing without any disturbance. Last two months we are trying. but no result. i am disturbed somewhat, my age is 29. Pls guide us shall we go and met any doctor or any other Ideas

Ranjani

4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ranjani,

You have just started trying dear and it's been just 2 months of try so don't bother . Just relax and forget about your age and other factors ie stressing you . If you are having IC on the proper days , Then just try for 4 more months and if it doesn't click then check with the doctor . I hope you don't have to wait that long and wish the coming month brings you the happiness you are waiting for .

Good luck

5. ranjanimba

ranjanimba New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your words.

Regards,
    Ranjani

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ranjani,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Congrats on your marriage. :)
    You should try minimum of 6 month to 1 year to meet the gynec. don't hurry up on this. Try to relax an cover the 10th day till 16th day of your cycle. Plan the IC accordingly in those days. Hope soon things will click for you. All the best!

1 person likes this.