TTC... bt not sure when to take the test..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by angel12, Feb 11, 2012.

1. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello Ladies :hiya....

I knw this might sound really stupid :hide: bt i needed to share these things with smone. and what better place to share than IL...

IL has been really helpful to me during the past year.. i've made unknown friends who have been so helpful :cheers...

so here it goes... I m trying to TTC. this will be my first time to ttc.. i Had my periods on 16th Jan and my avg cycle lasts for 32 days... now i was with my husband till 29th Jan mid night(30th Jan) only.. our last attempt to conceive ws made then only as i had to fly back to India on 30th jan mrng 8 o clock....

well due to this i got a very small window during my ovulation.. may be the sperm in my body was 3-4 days old wen i ovulated on 2nd or 3rd feb... my next periods are due by 17th or 18th.. bt i get these urge to check the pregnancy by using the home preg. kit??:confused2: It might be too early and i dont want to get disappointed. :frown:

I have read a lot on Internet the early signs of pregnancy bt i am not getting any... all i felt was a lot of tiredness bt i guess that was bcoz of jetlag... and i dont even understand the temp charting..:idontgetit:

recently i am getting lower abdomen pains, breast tenderness bt these signs are of periods as well.. so m very confused that weather m successful or not...:confused2:

i knw I am asking this question very early and that I shud wait bt m sure every one must have gone through this feeling during TTC...

This is a tough time.. I jst wanted to share what i am going through... any suggestions are most welcome...:help

god bless... :)

2. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Hi Angel\

Wait patiently for 1 more week and try the HPT test.Don't go by these symptoms they might fool you.Just hang in there .Try to divert your mind on something else

May thi cycle be positive to you .Lots of Baby dust on you .........

3. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Hey there, I had gone through the entire range of early pregnancy signs (yes, almost every single one of 'em) in my TTC journey and never got a positive HPT...the one month that I did get a positive I can barely remember feeling any symptom! So don't read too much into these symptoms as they can make your body fake them and drive you crazy. Just enjoy the journey and hope for the best! Try to wait until the missed day of your period to take the test. Good luck!

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Lochu & cj1980...

This waiting time is killing me... keeping my fingures crossed... hoping for the best..

5. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Angel12,

Reading your post just got reminded of my current position.
    Mine is also a 32 day cycle.
    So what was your result?

6. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

hey...

well i dint concievd then.. i concieved in August n now i am a proud mother af a beautiful baby girl :)

1 person likes this.