Ttc 2012

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vidyasantha12, Jan 4, 2012.

1. pinkiverma

pinkiverma New IL'ite

hey what happened???

2. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

Hi pinki
    2day i again gone for scan and now one among the two eggs in the left ovary is growing and its size is 10.4mm
    (13 th day)...Doctor told to come on 15 th to do scan again.....Hoping for the best,,,,,

3. pinkiverma

pinkiverma New IL'ite

u must have gone to the doctor what happened???? talk to her and ask her about the size required...

4. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi All TTC ladies,

Hv bn married for 3 yrs...bn TTC for 6 mnths but seriously TTC last 3 mnths by tracking Ovulation & temping. Our main prob is intimacy...have shared in other threads...but its getting better now...also irregular periods is my prob...doc said everything is alrite with me...except for lil hormonal imbalance whch doc said will be cured by itself not too bad so no med needed...henced fingers crossed big time.

My NY resln is not to surf the internet like crazy for stupid so called symptoms...hhhmm veryy diff but gonna try!!!

GL to all!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

hello all,

all the best to u all for ur TTC resolution :)

i delivered my gondu 2 months back :) enjoying my time with him n also taking complete rest at my parents place now... coz once v reach home to be with my hubby all work i will have to do :( my inlaws place is quite near to my parents place... n they wont be coming to be with us...

anyways.... all the best... hope to hear the good news from u all soon!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. vidyasantha12

Hi pinki
    strday i consulted and now the follicle size is 18.2mm ...Docotor told ovulation may happen with in four days...and wnt to visit again on sunday to know whether egg is reptured or not....hoping for the best...
    wat abt u ?

7. pinkiverma

pinkiverma New IL'ite

gud luck to u... i have chosen another doc.. so again busy doing tests...:)

8. vidyasantha12

ok tats good
    sterday i did scan and doctor told egg has ruptured and asked me to take duphaston for 14 days and then need to do hpt...hoping for the best...

9. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Let me join the club !!!

I got married in Oct 11 and TTC from then on. Lot of pressure on us as both have crossed 30!. My SIL got conceived in a month n my MIL keeps me reminded about that everyday n its causing so much of stress on me.

But i have planned to be cool n try for it. Rest is with the God :)

10. GLB

GLB Bronze IL'ite

Hi all...

I have been a silent reader of all the posts for quite sometime now...finally decided to come out of my shell :)

Here goes my story...

I have been married for 1 and half years now and have been on TTC from day 1 without any luck...after 6 months of my married life, we decided to meet a gynec for my irregular period (which I had only for 2 months... till then I was having a normal 28 to 30 day cycle)...and then after blood work and U/S i was diagnosed with Bilateral polycystic ovaries... but then my gynec didnt suggest any medicine tht time...she just asked me to control my diet, do regular exercise to reduce my weight (as my weight was on the higher side)...i did all of it still without any success..but my cycle got regularised (28 to 30 days)[​IMG]...only for those 2 months in the middle it had gone haywire (45 days and 39days)

So again last month, ie in December I decided to change my doc and met another gynec...She saw all my scan reports...and suggested for a follicular study...also she prescribed Metformin (500 mg twice a day) and Chlomid 50 mg (from D3 to D7 of my january cycle)...

As per my follicular study...

D9 - RO 1.5*0.4; LO 0.9*0.3
    D11 - RO 2.2*0.9; LO 0.9*0.3
    D13 - RO follicle ruptured; LO 0.9*0.3

We had IC on D11, D12 and D13...

My gynec also prescribed Duphaston tablets from (D21 to D27)

I am currently on D23 (my LMP was Jan 2nd)...but I have no symptoms whatsoever :(...

Any idea if this cycle is gonna work out for me !!!??

Appreciate any help :(