Ttc 2012

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vidyasantha12, Jan 4, 2012.

1. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    am ttc from may 2011(got married on nov 2010).
    i hav irregular periods..frm 31-45 days..In sep 2011 i did hpt and found positive so wnt to hosptal and did serum blood test it shows +ive..but unfortunately got my periods during 6th week...consulted doc..she told it may be chemical pregnancy...so took rest fr 1month..again tried on october(but my hus had fever so we were not trying regularly) and i was taking duphaston and did hpt it was negative..Doctor did review abt loss of pregnancy and she told may bcos of hormonal inbalance during formation..my lmp was on 1/1/2012 and need to do a scan on 10/1/2012(may be to knw abt egg size and whether repturing or not)...
    Hope to become a mom sooon....

2. vidyasantha12

better luck next time....

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi all

My new year resolution was not to think about TTC and baby. Praying to god with blank mind not asking anything and live for my happiness.

1 person likes this.
  4. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

i got married in oct 2010..i am in ttc in from june 2011.. got pregnant immediately..buy after 9 wweks i miscarried...then i gave a 3 months break...tried from december but i got my periods 4 days back..hoping for next month..
    took a blood test in december if there is any pcos or any other problem..but everything came negative.. so doctor told i don't have any problem of trying from this month

5. vidyasantha12

If there is no pbm then relax and be happy..
    god bless...

6. vidyasantha12

hi
    i gone for scan on 10/1/12(10 th day) and the follicle size is only 7 mm..only 2 follicle in my ovary..doctor told i hav mild pcos....want to scan on 13th day again to see whether it is ovulating or not???wats ur opinion friends? i didnt know anything abt this..if anyone knows pls tell

7. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hey

Happy new year to all...

Well finally me and my husband are trying to TTC now.. i had to terminate my pregnancy about 1 year ago.. coz of some problem.. bt now we are settled and ttc... hoping for the best.. the only thing is i had a regulear cycle of 28-30 days.. bt last time it was 25 days... so jst w8ng for my periods... as soos as it ends we'll try again... we started trying on 4th jan... n i was due for my periods on 12th.. so i knw nothing is gonna happen now.. bt hopping for the best as soon as it is over :)

n all the best to everyone else...

god bless

8. 2bkind

2bkind Silver IL'ite

Hi..
    I normally had regular periods around 30-32 days before I got married.. but when I was Ttc #1 my whole system was out of whack and I started getting periods anywhere from 25-45 days , due to the emotional stress .. Now I am TTc for Baby # 2 after 5 years ..this is my 1st month of TTC for #2 and I am on CD 9 .. hope things go more smoothly this time...and baby dust to every one

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  9. rashmi19

rashmi19 Bronze IL'ite

Hi....
    my this year resolution is to have twins ahahahhaaahha.
    questioned na ?????????? 1st pregency & saying twins ...
    just kidding main is to have a baby.
    which means taking good care of self,relaxing ,properly following all dvices given by DOC
    preying to god for good mental health.
    thinking to doing so that i can atleast i can bring some change in myself & my surronding because seeing me depressed my hubby toogets ovoiusly he dont show but finaaly he s also human.
    So
    in short physical & mental positive health along with njoying period of TTC ...is this year agenda

2 people like this.
  10. pinkiverma

pinkiverma New IL'ite

Hello vidya,

i have also gone 4 such scans... for a good quality of egg ( which cud result into conception) ur follicles shud be of size around 22*20 ... when the follicle matures it releases egg.. don't worry everything will be fine ..

actually i have pcos and know about all this...

Regards
    pinki