Tryst with beauty

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by ambika ananth, Sep 22, 2005.

1. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot...

Dear Sudha
    Thanks a lot for liking my piece, but Please don't call yourself a poor soul....in fact, whenever 'priceless' appreciation comes from 'rich souls' like you, any article will become 'precious'.
    I am truly happy that my random thoughts are being appreciated so well, in this very inspiring Forum.
    Thanks again
    ambika

Last edited: Sep 30, 2005
  2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

such wonderful phrase.......

Dear Ambika,

after all the bouquets and claps, here I am wondering how to show my appriase.

I tell u, You are just wonderful that u come out with such wonderful phrases.

" after all, there is an age when a woman feels she has to be beautiful to be loved, and there comes an age when she has to be loved to feel beautiful..."

This phrase will ring in my mind always and it's wonderful to have u around.....

3. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

thanks meena..

dear Meena,

When you started your response with-
    "after all the bouquets and claps, ...." I was wondering if you were throwing some brickbats...oops got scared...haha .. jokes apart, let me thank you warmly.

Some how many of our friends on this site seem to like this piece. I wrote it because, I wanted to hone my skills in writing subtle humour, and I seem to have suceeded.
    What I have learnt after years of writing is, what ever one writes, there should be a ring of truth in it , which brings the reader closer.
    Thanks again Meena..
    ambika

4. subbi

subbi New IL'ite

HELLO AMBIKA
    It is the truth. a woman will never feel old when she is loved .Lucky are the people who get that kind of attention[ very nice ]
    with regards
    subbi

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear ambika,
    nice of u asking how many like it, count me in i am also a fan of urs, been missing u so badly, never got to read any of ur recent post, hope to get something from u soon, with kind regards sunkan