Trying To Concieve

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mannu1, Sep 20, 2016.

1. mannu1

mannu1 New IL'ite

I may get my periods tommorow or day after tomorrow if I m not pregnant..my doc asked us to try between 3-7sept this month..we did ttc..I had some early symptoms like frequent urination,urge to drink water,breast tenderness . Now these symptoms are not that instance ..I m feeling better since last 2days...from 15 I m having mild periods like cramps..These cramps supposed to be implantation cramps(if m pregnant) which last for 2-3days max..but I m still having these ..These cramps last for few seconds or 2-3minstes..could I b pregnant?it's kinda unbearable to wait..N the thought of not being pregnant make our heart skip.....what to do..are there chances that I might be pregnant..we trying since1yr

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016

2. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi mannu1,
    When is ur AF due date ?

3. mannu1

mannu1 New IL'ite

22sept

4. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Hi @mannu1 , First being in a similar situation, I can very well understand your anxiety .
    But Please dear dont stress yourself. All the symptoms you have mentioned are common symptoms of both PMS and pregnancy . So we cant really count on them until you miss your periods. I know this wait kills , but we have no other option. Just wait for few days and You can do a HPT to check if you are pregnant if your periods don't come after Sep22.

All the best and hope you share the good news with us soon :)
    Stickiest baby dust to you :)

Agony likes this.
  5. mannu1

mannu1 New IL'ite

ThanxThanx...yeah waiting kills...hope I share good news with u soon...

Agony likes this.