Trying to concieve and gym

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by lovely_ambika, Dec 21, 2011.

1. lovely_ambika

lovely_ambika Silver IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    I got married in March, 2011 and trying to conceive from 1 or 2 months. I am going to gym for 1 hour and doing cycling and EFX (step up). Is it safe to go to gym while trying to conceive or will it create some complications. Please advice.

thanks,
    Ambica.

2. rmakkar

rmakkar Junior IL'ite

hi ambica
    exercising is always considered good vn ur ttc but rigrous exercise is a big NO.even i have been tryng to concieve for the last one month but got disappointed when i got my periods.do share some special diet or tips that ur trying to follow to to able to concieve

3. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

once you get pregnant its better to continue walking ...

4. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

During TTC, cycling and step up will not impact your chances of conceiving. After you get pregnant, the best exercises are walking & swimming.

5. lovely_ambika

lovely_ambika Silver IL'ite

Thanks rmakkar, vidyasantha12, chandrika82 for your response.

rmakkar, I havent started following any new diet plan but making sure I am taking healthy and all variety foods, not only me my husband also follows the below diet.
    1. weekly 2 leafy vegetables- i usually prepare one leafy vegetable chutney which we will use for whole week and other leafy veggie depends either dal or regular curry in mid of the week.
    2. every day atleast one fruit/ carrot in evening snack around 4 or 4:30 pm.
    3. will take rice only in afternoon and chapathi in night we both are working , rice in both times is not good we thought. but some times its exception if we come late from office we have rice or if its egg or some favourite curry of my husband we have rice.
    4. we both cannot avoid junk food and we also dont take much. we are trying to make it less consumption.

thanks,
    ambica

6. rmakkar

rmakkar Junior IL'ite

hi ambica
    thnx for sharing ur regime dear.
    tc
    rmakkar