Trying to conceive with sperm issues

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by amma1981, Mar 12, 2009.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Re: Does anyone have remedies for SA report

Priya Sorry for delayed reply ...I bought from online health shops

Steenbergs Organic - buy rose water organic online . Please check this website but dont take it only after ur ovulation date (IC) have a spoon of rose do not take before or after.this is good for implantation

Baby dust to u . good luck with ur journey !!!!!
    Congrats.Wish you to have a safe and healthy pregnancy.[/quote]

2. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust,

Happy to know that now you feel bit better after reading the remedies from our ILite friends.

Coool.Don't worry.Soon God will bless all of us a bundle of joy.

So I need to start taking this rosewater only on the ovulation day.So monthly 1/2 days I need to take.Am I right? Please clarify.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  3. Aana

Aana New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for everyone for posting so much of useful information.and now I got to know regarding many things and I am also in the way of ttc.

I have one doubt that -before I have not heard of Brazil nuts and my husband has never consumed Brazil nuts. I searched in the internet that it is good for health and there are some reviews also that the nuts caused some side-effects of dizziness, vomiting etc with who intakes more than 20 nuts like that.
    So I do have a question that -Has anyone tried with Brazilnuts and did you ever felt any side-effects of consuming those nuts? and how many to consume daily? Pls clarify me

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi Bfp2010 congrats to ur Pregnancy!

Regards
    Aana

4. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot priyasuresh, Aana and blessbabydust, radha...

Never loose hope as we all know it takes only one healthy sperm for conception.
    Friends i also tried one thing differently, other than taking folic acids and lot of prayers, dont know what exactly worked i.e. while IC as i was mostly dry so my husband used few drops of water for lubrication and really that made IC smooth and painfree, you may also try this trick as we donno what clicks at the end.
    i pray everybody in the TTC thread gets blessed soon.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  5. Aana

Aana New IL'ite

Hi Bfp2010,

I have one doubt - Did ur Husband also took folic acid tablets?
    if then, is it over the counter or doctor prescribed him the tablets and what is the milligram of folicacid tablet he took?

If you could clarify me that would be a great help for me.I am also trying out in many ways but when God is going to see me I duno still now.

Thanks a lot in Advance!

Regards
    Aana

6. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aana,

My DH is consuming brazil nuts and Almonds daily.He is taking 6-7 only.Not more than that.Hope that is enough.It is big in size.He is not feeling any dizziness or anything.

Wishing you good luck.

7. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

Dear Aana, yes both me and DH were taking folic acid tablets and i was using Jamieson brand of 0.4mg and if helps with both male and female reproductive system as it is must for proper cell division and healthy DNA.

Hope this helps.

8. Aana

Aana New IL'ite

Hello,

PriyaSuresh Thanks a lot! I will also ask my DH to take 3-4 Brazilnuts a day and he is already taking soaked almomds daily and the Brazilnuts is available in walmart and so I want to buy this weekend.

Bfp2010 Thanks a lot! As of now I am taking prenatal vitamins and for my DH I will discuss with my Gynec also. I hope God will answer my prayers soon.

Enjoy you Pregnancy journey!

Regards
    Aana

9. august2006

august2006 New IL'ite

hi bfp2010,
    i'm also in ttc since 2008. my hubby diagnosed with Bilateral varicocele and DR suggested to go for surgery. To understand it better, I googled it and got some info that, surgery has some post operative problems.. I just wanted get some clarification with you on this, as your hubby had this surgery..

Is it completely safe to go for this surgery and will there be any side effects/issues like hydrocele? Can u pls send me a personal message about the DR details(if you had the treatment in chennai).

Thanks in Advance...

10. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

Dear August,

If you go through my previous posts i have given my Dh's SA before surgery. our urologist told us that if the count is not very less( like 1 million) but moderately low like 10-15 million, such patients benefit well with surgery. So my Dh was a good candidate for this operation.. I dont know your DH counts so cannot say anything.
    2ndly the temperature on scrotal area was very high for my DH and on ultrasound it was detected bilateral varicocele.
    My Dh's operation was done by a very good surgeon in Kerala and if you are interested i can give you details. The operation was a traditional approach with 2 incisions on abdomen and not microscopic which is very less painful. He was in hospital for 3-4 days and then discharged there was some pain for 3 months but after that completely OK, we started having IC only after 2 months of operation.
    Regarding the hydrocele complication, if a good surgeon performs the procedure then the complications are less, but not zero, but we have to take chances to acheive something.
    Also just 2 weeks after the operation, the temp of his scrotal area was so much reduced (as it should be normally) that i was convinced there will be definitely some improvement.
    Dont worry when there is a diagnosis for abnormal SA, and when the problem is corrected there are high chances SA becomes perfectly normal.