Trying to conceive with sperm issues

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by amma1981, Mar 12, 2009.

1. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Re: Does anyone have remedies for SA report

Hi Bfp,
    You din't tell us...:roll:
    I was Just kidding dear.. Good hear the news... All the very best for you 9monts. Wishingyou safe pregnancy and healthy baby.. Take care dear.

Hi Blessbabydust,
    Nothing to worry dear.
    Dear we too faced this problem, my DH had a SA here in kuwait in which it showed 20 million counts, my Dr gave medicines. And when we went to India we met the gyneac there and she asked us again check for my Dh's SA again we checked there and it was 15 million, The Gyneac suggested us to a famous urologist (He is very famous in cbe not willing to disclose his name) and after checking he said my Dh has some block, he has to undergo surgery immediately, he fixed up the rate, finalised everything, since i dint go with my Dh he himself agreed for everything and came home. When i came home he told me tmrw i have a surgery and totally upset...
    But something told me, to check once again, again nex day morning we went and spoke with the urologist, he said us afte the surgery we cannot give 100% assurance regarding the increase in the count. It may increase or may not. I decided not to go for surgery, we came back to Kuwait.
    In Kuwait surgey is a big thing here they will never immediately go for a surgery whatever serious it is, they will try the level best wit medicines and only then they go for surgery.
    We met our dr and she told us, even if we cannot increase the count, we can increase the motility and other things. and she gave him a medicine, then tips, to have a cold bath always, cold milk before bed, raw figs, dates, Almonds, etc.
    Last month for IUI, his count was 20 million but the motility was 80%..

Sorry forthis longpost, i just need to tell you, Nothing to worry, do all the remedies which have been mentioned by our friends, everything will be alright very soon, also give him support. good Luck dear...

2. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

Thanks you so much for your support Rajlakshmi and vasumathy

3. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi BFP2010
    Congrats on ur BFP. Enjoy ur pregnancy dear.

4. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Shashi

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear bfp2010,

My hearty congratulations. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Dear Blessybabydust,

If your DH is wearing tight undergarments, he may start using Boxers. Also avoid keeping the Laptop directly on the lap and follow the home remedy suggested by ILS'. I am sure things will be alright soon.

6. plzhelp

plzhelp New IL'ite

Re: DH SA Report

Thanks everybody.

I have the same question...why only soaked almonds?? My hubby has been having a handful of almonds everyday ever since his report came...touch wood...this poor guy is doing everything possible from his end...bless him...

Thanks once again everybody for your assuring words...I was so much in tension before I posted here and after reading your replies, I stopped thinking or googling about this :)

7. tuliplady

tuliplady Gold IL'ite

Re: DH SA Report

I dont know the reason for soaking almonds specifially for semen quality but the science behind this is the following:

Raw almonds have enzyme inhibitors which help in keeping the nut intact. Soaking almonds removes these enzyme inhibitors, thus making the nuts more digestible and assimilate the nutrition contained within the nut.

8. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Bfp2010,

Congrats.Wish you to have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I would like to second whatever SD said.

SD,

You have nicely given all the info.Nothing more to add here:thumbsup

10. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Oh Great to hear all your support from ILites. Iam much more relieved I have asked him to take figs and take cold shower no hot bath for us anymore ..... :) . Hearty congrats to BFP2010 ....

God bless everyone with healthy baby . Thanks and bless every heart who prays for us to hold our joy in our arms ...............

STICKY BABY DUST TO EVERYONE ..............