Trying to conceive with sperm issues

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by amma1981, Mar 12, 2009.

1. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

Re: DH SA Report

hi why should we take socked almonds
    can we take the fresh raw one instead of that
    i dont like the smell of soaked one
    can u please suggest me

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Does anyone have remedies for SA report

Hi

two weeks ago we are really heart broken as I have only mild PCOS(already did my laprascopy) and my husband has greater than 70% morphology and less than 20% motility and 5% of active sperm on his SA report .I was really heart broken and prayed god why us ??? one shock after another shock ......... we are now confused whether to go herbal medicine or modern medicine ............... please IL shed some light on this ... daily my husband says iam really waste why u marry me please marry someone ... it is really heart breaking to hear from him whom i love so much than anything in this world ......................

3. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Re: Does anyone have remedies for SA report

Hi Blessbabydust,

Sperm problems can be overcome by home remedies.You check the TTC thread.In that Vasumathy has mentioned about the thread for increasing Sperm count.Still I'll let you know some home remedies.

1) Taking figs
    2) Drinking cold milk before bed time
    3) Watermelon is also good for sperms
    4) Eating brazilnuts,Dates
    5) Keeping ICE in the testicles for some time before IC would help the sperms to swim faster.
    6) Taking multi vitamin tablets will also help

I got all these remedies from our IL friends in TTC forum.Ask him to do it regularly.

Wishing you good luck.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  4. priyasuresh11

Hi Blessbabydust,
    After reading your post I'm in search of the organic rose water for a long time.Atleast could you please tell me the brand you bought? I checked in several shops.But no use.

5. priyasuresh11

6. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

my dear babydust dont be upset at all...

I am posting my story in brief for you and for all other couples with male fertility issues bcoz i understand the pain well

we tried TTC for 6 months, nothing happened and gynec asked my DH for SA.
    1st report-count 15 million and motility 25%
    went to urologist, he gave clomid to DH and asked to apply cold water for 15 mins every nite and also ultrasound and in the ultrasound it was found my dh has varicocele.
    DH took clomid for a month and religiously did cold water therapy and we repeated SA exactly after one month.
    Then comes the shocking news, count reduced from 15 mil to 10 mil and motility from 25% to 10%, we were totally devastated as i felt IUI will also not work, the urologist advised us to go for varicocele surgery, which we did and exactly after 100 days repeated SA, now the count was 20 million and motility was 40% (that was a good improvement)
    Then i went for an IUI in dec and it was a BFN, i was upset and decided for a natural cycle in Jan followed by IUI with injectibles from Feb onwards and with almighty Christ blessings i got a BFP on Sunday with a beta HCG count 600.

I know it is quite early to disclose this news but i can relate myself to your pain so well that i could not stop writing this.

so my advice to you, support your DH and ask him not to be upset like this, go o urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment, and still if nothing happens there ae options like IUI and IVF...okay.

So be positive and take folic acid and also give to your husband.

7. lakvishy

lakvishy Senior IL'ite

Dear Babyblessdust,

Please, please, please, do not get depressed, when things are not going as per the way, you desired. Both of you be together, in HAPPINESS AND SADNESS ! You will come out of the woods.

However, in the worst case, this does not work, please take heart that some things are not in our control !

However, you and your husband have found each other, so be happy with each other till the end of our lives !

Do not despair for a third person and lose your present day ! It is not worth it !

Will pray for you, that god listens to your prayers !

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Blessbabydust,
    Meet urologist & start those natural remedies... Hope these things will help in improving your dh's SA!
    Baby dust to you...

Hey BFP2010,
    Did you got BFP? You haven't informed it!
    Congrats to you. :)
    Take care...

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Hey bfp2010,

Congrats for the bfp in 2010.Your id is chosen by Christ himself I guess.

May God bless you:thumbsup

10. bfp2010

bfp2010 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Rajlakshmi and vasu for all the support...