Trying For 3rd Baby At 35

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sadwife, Apr 10, 2017.

1. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Yes. She had smooth pregnancy. If it helps, I had my both kids after 30's. First one at 33 and second one at 37 10 weeks ago.

rajinee and sadwife like this.
  2. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

If you don't mind may I ask why you want 3rd baby and go through all motherhood problems (neuasea, pain, weight gain, sleepless nights, dependency on husband) all over? From your name I felt you are already sadwife.

3. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Great to hear that aspha and congrats for the second one!!

4. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Well I created that username very long ago when I was upset. I had actually added a signature 'sadwife is a happy wife now' long ago but I see it's not visible now maybe because I logged in again only after few years even though I keep visiting this site frequently.

My husband is very supportive and we both wish to have another addition to the family.

rajinee and sbonigala like this.
  5. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

I am a mom of 2 kids. I would love to have a third one but because both my earlier pregnancies have been c-sections and I had some other health related issues - I cannot have another kid.
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a third child and so does DH.

All the best to you HappyWife. I have read your posts earlier and I know you as an old member of the forum.
    deciding to have a child is not a simple decision- Having faced so much in life, You would have taken that decision after weighing the positives and negatives of the situation.

God bless you dear.

rajinee and sadwife like this.
  6. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Dear sbonigala..
    I understand how it feels when you would love to have another child but it's not advisable due to health or other factors.
    Take it in a positive way. You don't have to go through all the pregnancy symptoms and fear again. :)

Well as for me, of course both the pregnancies were not that easy. Morning sickness, gestational diabetes, fear etc but it was all worth it. So don't mind going through all that again. Anyway will soon consult a gynae and see how it goes.

Thank you.

sbonigala likes this.
  7. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Both my pregnancies have been smooth apart from nausea. My health issues I mentioned are related to something else. I am so tempted to have another baby that am planning to see a gynaecologist about the reversal of the family planning surgery I had.

But the joy of having a kid also brings a LOT of responsibility. - health, education, extra activities, moral growth, ensuring that the child is a good human being and not just a successful person.
    I am not sure if I can do that once again - given that I am now 35-36. Unsure my own patience levels. Dealing with 2 kids right now in itself has become a huge thing for me.But I still love that baby laugh and baby cheeks and baby blabber in my house. Tough choices.

sadwife and dc24 like this.
  8. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Same is with me....
    I would love to have my 3rd child but already had two c-sections. But largely my both pregnancies were smooth. No nausea...vomiting or morning sickness. I'm not sure how 35-36 year olds' bodies respond to third cesarean.
    My both kids love to have another sibling and younger one keeps on asking us to give them a little baby:)

Dear ladies...please pray n bless me for having the good fortune of holding my future baby#3.....My home and my arms are waiting for my LO....

sadwife likes this.
  9. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Hey OP,

Its not unheard of having a baby after 35 ,my own pinnin had a baby girl at 40+ after deliberately going thru 2-3 abortions( not judging) as long as you are healthy it is very much possible.

Be happy just prenatal folic acid ,go for reg check up ,eat lots of yams ...

As long as ur body has regular menstruation ( you have 2 kids already so ur repro is absolutely fine) ...
    All da best

sadwife likes this.
  10. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much everyone.
    Let's pray and hope for the best.