TRY the Poll again - Your opinions count...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2006.

What is your opinion about the existing "Articles" section?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2006.
  1. I am not aware of the existence of the Articles section

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am aware of the Articles section but the article topics are not interesting to read

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. I am aware of the Articles section but the layout/navigation is not encouraging to read

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. I am aware of the Articles section and have read most / all of the articles

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

As you all know, we introduced the "Articles" section in our IndusLadies site during Dec 2005. We have also been adding more articles now and then, contributed by full-time and freelance writers who are part of our community.

Now, we are aiming at making further improvements to the "Articles" section - to the layout, content and variety of topics. Before we start working on the improvements we wanted to assess the existing section and take your opinions / comments / suggestions.

Please take this poll and feel free to share any additional suggestions that you have. We believe it will help us to be in the right track for the kind of improvements required in the "Articles" section.

For the benefit of recently joined members & for those who are yet to visit the articles section...below are the links related to the existing "Articles" section:

Articles Overview Page - Clicking on the Article Title, will take you to the individual article pages

Articles Authors Page

Discussion Forum for Articles - in the "Good to Read" section

You can also navigate to the "Articles" section via the Menu (on top below the site banner - in Green - 3rd menu from the left)

Thank you in advance for your opinions and suggestions.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please cast your votes, share your opinions & suggestions

Hello Ladies,

We are sure many of you would have seen this poll message and attempted to vote on it.

SORRY, there was some permission issues that prevented you from voting.

Now, we have it fixed. Kindly take the poll, share your opinions and suggestions.

Your opinions count...