Trump Caught On Tape

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Amica, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Trump will be on the defensive tonight. It should be interesting.

People are calling for a release of the outtakes from "The Apprentice." Burnett declined. I hope they leak anyway. :neutral:

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

He has promised to bring up Bill Clinton. I'm hoping he does. Hillary will be prepared eight ways to Sunday. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Amica likes this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I think I am being superstitious and trying to jinx Hillary.. with the hope the opposite will hence happen. But i have a horrible feeling Trump will go away not much damaged from this debate. Those who like Trump, like him in spite of everything. Can't like him more. Can't hate him enough.

Only hope is Hillary becomes a little Mother Goose'ish and appeals to more : ) Or, she does something really surprising in the debate. Or, his lack of experience and the impromptu nature of town hall debate works to his disadvantage. And hopefully, moderators Raddatz and Cooper will do something to keep them on topic.

There are few things in life that bring me close to praying. The first debate was one, and this is kinda one......

Amica likes this.
  4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Trump is not going to lose his base that make up 40-45% of the vote. They will excuse away anything negative about him. Her hope will be to sway the ones on the fence either into her camp or sitting it out. I predict this latest Trump drama will be old news in a day or two. It's still a month to the election and things can turn on a dime.

Amica likes this.
  5. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Legally / constitution wise is it possible for Republican Party, to withdraw their party support / suspend him from party?

Is it not serious enough? Is it his talent to win votes only matter? Also who supported him till now, they will feel , they are cheated, why our votes are not valuable.

Now, if he still contests for the highest post,

Anywhere when Americans or country's representatives talk about any thing related values , women equality , respect, or tax paying , immigrants related stuff, world may think "yeah we know"

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Amica likes this.
  6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Jashodaben - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt it. Modi continues to impress people in India and abroad.

Amica and KashmirFlower like this.
  7. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

The party cannot remove Trump unless he voluntarily quits.

Amica and KashmirFlower like this.
  8. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Trump voluntarily will not quit it. He cleared it. So all responsibility is on voters shoulders now, what type of person Americans and the country want to be represented by.

Whoever works in his congress, they(especially women) will be doubting what he will talk behind their backs.

In India , modi's wife is abandoned and she is worshiping him like a god.
    Indian wifes are great.

If a woman is attractive he will grab them otherwise call them pig, fat etc as it is their fault that he couldn't satisfy his male ego, Both ways he didn't treat women as human beings .

And he never talks on any topic as a grown up talks. Doesn't he follow his teams prepared speeches?
    It is like defending mode or attacking mode,
    How sore for our ears to listen his speeches if gets elected

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Amica likes this.