1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Train Journeys

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 4, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear, ya though there are 12 compartments but the crowd is too much and noone bothers about others while getting in and inside. What to do my husband wont listen but we go by train only when it is a necessity .

2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

vijima, happy new year. I also prefer trains as it is faster than by road. But I avoid peak hours. Alternatively, instead of going to Dadar, the other option would have been to go Ghatkopar and take the metro to Andheri and then take train to kandivali from there. Take care while traveling in trains. Health is more important than anything.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Happy New year.Train travel is scarry in Bombay.But we can't use other modes of travel too.
    Better to travel in lean hrs( if there is any such period)
    In Chennai, train travel is quite comfortable.
    But it is really horrible to cross any road.There is such indiscipline in traffic regulations and we have to pray so many Gods before crossing any signal. motorists and two wheelers don't care for pedestrians.
    Jayasala 42

iyerviji likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

QuotE="Akanksha1982, post: 3927434, member: 311335"]vijima, happy new year. I also prefer trains as it is faster than by road. But I avoid peak hours. Alternatively, instead of going to Dadar, the other option would have been to go Ghatkopar and take the metro to Andheri and then take train to kandivali from there. Take care while traveling in trains. Health is more important than anything.[/QUOTE] Happy New Year to u too. Thanks for your concern.
    Happy

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for your concern QuotE="Akanksha1982, post: 3927434, member: 311335"]vijima, happy new year. I also prefer trains as it is faster than by road. But I avoid peak hours. Alternatively, instead of going to Dadar, the other option would have been to go Ghatkopar and take the metro to Andheri and then take train to kandivali from there. Take care while traveling in trains. Health is more important than anything.[/QUOTE]
    Happy

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Happy New Year to you too Jayakka. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your feedback and your views