1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Toys R Us

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Ami, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am totally confused on asking which thread exactly. If it is wrong, kindly excuse me and am happy to put it in the proper thread.

Anyways, here my question is-almost a year back, we bought a trampoline and without realizing, took the smaller size. But, now we are in need of a bigger one. The only option is to dispose the first one so that can buy a new & big one. But, the problem is what are all the options available as no one will come forward to buy it as they should have a separate backyard to put them. Any chance of exchange offer??

Pls suggest me....

Rgds.

2. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Trampoline

Hi Ami,

Its me again!!. Anyway, since you purchased a year back, i don't think toys r us will exchange it. You are usually given 30 days for returns. Few stores have 90 days. Your best option if you cannot sell it is to give it away to charity. ( salvation army, Goodwill etc.)

Hope this helps
    vandhana

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2006
  3. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Try selling it in eBay or Craigslist

Hi Ami,

Exchange offer for an item purchased a year back? I don't think any stores here does for this long period.

My suggestion would be, set-up the trampoline in your backyard and take good photos. You can then list the trampoline with photos and description for auction sale in eBay (or) Craigslist.

I know many people sell so many things as moving sale items when they shift from one place to another or when they go back to their home in India.

Good luck, you can definitely make some money, if not exactly what you spent on it a year back.

Regards,
    Rathi

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
  4. sahanaTx

sahanaTx New IL'ite

http://newjersey.eknazar.com/

Ami..
    I ditto rathi's suggestion.(Iam sure TRU will not exchange beyond the validity period)...Try selling it on ebay,craiglist or the site (eknazar) I've mentioned in the title.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010