Tourist places in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by sonu_627, Jan 29, 2006.

1. puppy

puppy New IL'ite

Hai Dev,

Great work! you have given such a beautiful description about malaysia. could you please let me if we get batik prints on pure silk in KL - Malaysia. we are visiting malaysia from 15th to 19th August. I would be grateful if you could give me some information on this.

warm wishes,
    chandana

2. malarmouly

malarmouly New IL'ite

hi all,
    I m in singapore and I m planning to visit malaysia for 3 or 4 days in the month of july, and totally confused whr to start... so could u plz help in knowing the famous tourist places in malaysia ?

thnk u,

3. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

Hi

I can suggest you to start from Langakawi (u need to take a flight from KL) there 99 islands in that.. u can choose some of the island tours or Mangrove cave visit / etc etc based on the number of days you stay...
    Let me know if need more info

4. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

Hi puppy

yes there was a place in KL for Batik works... I had seen the batik works on silk,cotton and mixed materials.. But silk is costly.. U can also buy hand oven batik material ( u can be proud to say that u are the only one in the world with that design - such unquie designs)

5. madhupreeth

madhupreeth Senior IL'ite

Excellent informative post about Malaysia by Devs....Found it very useful....
    Thank you so much Devs...