1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Top Deals This Week

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by kalainat, Mar 24, 2017.

1. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I have started this thread for posting about coupons and deals. I will post about them after buying,so that i verified it works. If you also spot deals and coupons do share it here. It will be helpful to all
    One of the top deals this week is for brita long last filters.Its newly introduced by brita and supposed to last for 6 months plus it also filters lead. The general price for 1 filter is 17 dollars. With coupons you can buy for $6.
    This is how it works
    1) install Target cartwheel app and add 20%off brita long last filter to your account.
    2) use 4 dollars off manufacturer coupon
    3)Finally submit your receipt to ibotta(rebate app) for 4 dollar credit.
    You will pay 10 dollars and get 4 dollar credit.
    The cartwheel offer expires this sunday

Archanaanchan, Sangeeta85 and AnooSA like this.

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

3. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Free Tictac and purell hand sanitizer at target - using coupons

4. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Get 1 movie ticket free when you book 2 tickets using Fandango and pay with visa checkout.

Archanaanchan likes this.
  5. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Here is a tip to get discounts for big purchases. Look for coupons in ebay. There will be coupons for baby furniture and stroller, some grocery stores, home items etc.
    I was looking for a cookware set . And bought 15% off coupon from ebay. Scored extra savings.
    Most popular coupons will be for kohls, target, macys, bestbuy, budget car rental. But you can get other stores coupons too. Always check ebay for coupons before you buy anything over $100.But fully read the coupon terms and check seller reviews before buying.

6. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

You can get coupon code from retailmenot.com.

7. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Retailmenot is a good website for coupon codes. But the thing is they have only general coupon code which anyone can use, no restrictions. These coupons are advertised by the stores. Ebay coupons are unique and only 1 person can use that. In most cases the seller will ship the physical coupon. It will not be available anywhere else. You can never get such coupons in retailmenot.
    How people are selling these coupons in ebay is a separate story.

8. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    This week entertainment books 2017 are on sale for $10. The book is city specific coupon booklet with coupons for local restaurants, local attractions, car rental , stores like macys, family dollar etc. I wont recommend this book for everyone. But if you live in a area where there are lots of tourist attractions ,ticketed parks/zoos or plan to visit one you can get bogo coupons for most of them. I used them when I was in Florida, had bogo coupons for many places like zoos, parks,air boat rides and many other local attractions. It significantly reduced our spending. I also used them at at Family dollar and for car rental. I have not tried the restaurant coupons. Also the coupons are valid only till the end of the year.
    You can go the entertainment.com website and choose your city, look at what coupons they have and then if you wish buy them. Be careful and buy only the book. They will advertise offers like digital membership for $1 , where you can download the coupons. But it is a membership and will automatically renew every year for higher cost. So dont fall for that. Just buy the book.

itzmelvk likes this.
  9. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I spotted 2 good deals today.
    1) Kohls has the HP deskjet wireless printer for $15 . It beats the black Friday prices , so may not last long.
    2) Target has Amope Pediperfect Electronic Foot file on clearance for $18. With a $10 off manufacturer coupon, You can get that for $8(normal price $36). I was able to buy 2 as gifts to my relatives. Stock is very limited on this one.

Sangeeta85 and deepthivinayak1 like this.
  10. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Memorial day deals have started. Here is the one from Kohls
    Kohls has coupon for $10 off $25 purchase. You can print coupon from Kohls website. Also for every $25 purchase you will get $5 Kohls cash, which you can use later. Plus if you have never used Kohls app, you can download and use the app for your purchase, you will get $10 in rewards, which will be credited to your kohls account after 15 days.

deepthivinayak1 likes this.