1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Too many sweets and savories for Krishna Jayanthi :o weight conscious as well!!!

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by cutiepie66, Aug 28, 2013.

1. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Friends, sweets and savories has been prepared at home for krishna jayanthi. At the same time, working hard to shed those extra pounds in body:bang. Couldn't resist the taste of yummy yummy homemade grandma prepared gulabjamuns exclusively with milk khoa (homemade), maida and sugar. Slurpppppp!:drool Totally sinful.

What a life :frown::eek: wish I could eat it.

Anybody wanna join the club with me :(:hiya

2 people like this.

2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

cutiepie even am in the same boat. For the past few years I have been making number of delicacies on Krishnashtami but this year just SemiyaSago kheer since me and my hubby are dieting. Felt really bad that I could not make good naivedyam for my krishna

1 person likes this.
  3. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

even i did wheatbisucuts alone and nothing else to my krishna

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Times are changing and my MIL says that maybe the Gods above too must have changed with times.

Its ok, I personally feel that any Prasad as long as it is served with devotion should make Krishna happy. It is not the item but the bhakti that matters.