1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Token of Appreciation From/To Your Spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by meerajesh59, Feb 9, 2011.

1. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Appreciation is the wonderful thing in the world. It makes magic.

"Encouraged people achieve the best; dominated people achieve second best; neglected people achieve the least"
    is a saying.

Appreciating by our spouse in front of others, will be the best moment in our life.
    Lets share that appreciations we got from husband/wife. Ofcourse some of us may have list. Also let us consider this place for appreciating our partner too.

2. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Let me start first..

Cooking and Painting are my favourite things.

He will try all my recipes and will call and appreciate even though he is in office. Infront of his colleagues and friends, he will appreciate my cooking and will tell them about me. In token of that he gifted me many kitchen appliances surprisingly like Oven, Blender etc..,
    In appreciation of my paintings, he surprised me by posting them for sale in online selling sites.
    His encouragement made me to complete my MPhil after marriage.
    Thanks to my DH.

Now Coming to my DH., He is one of the best human being upto my knowledge. I appreciated his helping tendancy. I appreciated his marketting/convincing skills. His character of getting sugestion from me before comitting anything. And lot. My gift to him is to be a nice caring and understanding partner forever.

Expecting many interesting appreciations from your side that you got.....

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

my dh has always appreciated me whether it be my cooking, the way the house is kept and decorated. when we moved to a flat and relatives and friends appreciated how it was done up, he would always pass on the credit to me.

when i decided to change my profession (i was nearly 40 then), he stood by me. he has been trying to actively encourage me to drive a car, but i do not have the confidence to do it. his efforts to get me involved in handling finances has also not met with success, because it is just not my forte (though i realize that it is important that i should). of late he has been appreciating my writing, when i let him read some of my contributions here on IL.

during the first few years, when i was reeling under pil problems, he knew that i talked to my parents and a couple of good friends about it - he did not stop me.

and i in my turn appreciate my dh for allowing me to be who i am, and for his supreme self-confidence in himself (that it did not affect his ego, even when i vented to my friends about our problems).

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  4. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Satchi mam, For your first reply