Toddlers Play area in Abudhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Twinklestar, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Hi,
    Dose anyone know where is the toddlers play area in Abudhabi, it must be in any one of the mall....but i cud not find any...if any one know plz let me know.

2. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

I think there are play areas in almost every mall. I have been to the one in Al Wahda Mall. It's called Wanasaland. I think it's Dhm 20 (for an hour or was it unlimited..?)

The AbuDhabiMums meet at "The Club" every Tuesday at 3:30pm. They have toys there for toddlers. There's a bouncy (jumping) castle too. It's Dhm 20 per adult and Dh 5 per child. They have snacks too.

3. Nitheka

Nitheka New IL'ite

Hi sofiz,

i have a 3yr old boy. could u pls tell me where is The club located...

regards
    nitheka

4. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

The Club is on Mina Road. Just after the signal after Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, take a right. You will see directions to "The Club" on the road. If you are familar taking the "Yas Island" route, you can see it on the way. The club is before you reach the highway that leads to "Yas Island".
    You can reach "The Club" on 02-6731111. You will need to provide valid photo ID to go in. For more information on AbuDhabiMums, visit: Abu Dhabi Mums - For Mums and Kids in UAE!

5. Nitheka

Nitheka New IL'ite

Hi,

thanx... may i be a member in Abudhabimums or can we show any valid photo id?

regards
    nitheka

6. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Any valid photo ID is enough to enter. However, if you get yourself ADM membership, you wouldn't need to show any other ID

7. Nitheka

Nitheka New IL'ite

thanx...............

8. jigsaw79

jigsaw79 New IL'ite

I heard there is a kids play area in Indian Social Centre, is it good? Are non-members allowed?