Hi all, Was planning to send my DD to nursery from Sept, but right now with the swine flu situation getting more serious am not quite sure. If she misses this session/term getting into similar good nurseries for the next term will not be possible with all available seats being already filled. Should I pay for the session(term fees of 3 months are taken at one time in this nursery) and send her after a wait of a month maybe when people from vacations have already settled in and nursery is still open with no infected wards or should I completely drop the idea of sending her. Am in two minds now since my DD really needs to learn to play with kids and yet the nursery she has been registered to has children from all nationalities who might come back from vacation with chances of getting infected. Please send in your suggestions.. What are you doing with ur kids' nursery/school situations?