Today I was lost without IL

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Jun 25, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today I felt lost without IL. To pass my time watched movie in TV. We coffee morning friends had a group chat so somehow time passed in the afternoon. Did not get sleep also in the afternoon. Head was also paining. Then before time had my tea.

Evening to spend my time was going through Facebook and found that someone has left a message for me which I had not see all these days. If IL is there I dont log in to Facebook.

In the night when I logged in IL opened with a new look inside but my net went off and I went to have dinner. Then came to know from Sudha that IL is back. So felt happy , but now getting lost with the new changes but getting used to it.

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, I too was completely lost without IL today and felt it too much but glad that we CMites had a chat today.
    Without IL is like being without our family members that is what IL is doing to us ma !!
    Thanks for sharing your feelings making me vent out what I was feeling today !!

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, that's true. A day off IL leaves one feeling ill. :)

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty! Did not even know that IL was under maintenance. The whole day I was busy since today was my MIL's thithi. And afternoon had a nice sleep. Evening went out and then to temple - came back quite late had dinner and then only noticed that IL is sporting a new look. But why have I gone back to the status of gold ilite even after becoming a platinum one? I guess that is becos all counts of prayer posts have been removed for everyone?

Waiting to know. Also am not able to view my older posts.

5. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Now we know how valuable this site is for all of us.

6. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

VIjima
    its somewhat tough without IL for one day but i passed my time with dh.during night IL worked my dh told as IL opened you are sticking to laptop.i sticked a lot to IL and laptop.

what you felt was correct ma but i am unable to view my old threads.hence i am feeling sad about it.

we missed our cm family for one day is a sad one.anyway IL opened during night is happy one.

are you able to see your past threads ma.IL only sticks a lot in all our life and love. you had written very nicely ma

7. lakshmi06

lakshmi06 New IL'ite

hi

even i too missed IL. then in the night after browsing only i got sleep.

Lakshmi

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  8. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

It all shows how much IL is part of our everyday life

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha dear thanks for your first fb. True dear without IL is like missing our familymembers. Atleast we could group chat and that made me feel happy.

10. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

Hello Viji mami,
    Hope you are doing good.
    Yeah...I was equally upset about IL being down for maintenance. Friday nights are the time, I spent more time in IL. It was not so easy to take it.

Soniya,
    I think you can view the threads from your profile. But not sure about the direct link to the threads.