1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

tips to remove black dots in hands and legs

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Dhanavignesh, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Dhanavignesh

Dhanavignesh Junior IL'ite

Hi dude............
    Am new to this site.Am having black dots in hands and legs from few days..So many of off collgs and friends will ask about scars in hands and legs, having scars from knee in both hands and legs, skin tone is black from knee (hands & legs).
    For me arranging marriage by this year, so am feeling too sad about this. Consult a skin doctor also , no improvement by that,they given ointment asked use for some day but no use, it will cure day by day like that they told, but nothing happens for me.
    Am feeling guilty to go outing with my finac also, he also ask one time what happen, what u r doing for this. He ask to cure before marriage. Plz help?????????????

2. sujna

sujna Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    You need to know when exactly the problem starts.It may be something medical problem or just pigmentation.You can try for some chemical peels.Do waxing regularly.If it is old scars then it wont go that quickly takes some time to fade.but dont try anything new on whole area just do a patch test before.I dont know but mederma is also having good reviews online for scars.Don't keep any deadline like it should get cure till marriage as skin takes some time to adjust for any treatment.
    All the best.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013