1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Tips to Reduce weight Naturally

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by druchita, Aug 17, 2015.

1. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

Obesity can RISK your health so ,Reduce your Weight by Natural Way.Here are those Home Remedies for Losing Weight .

1) Fruits and green vegetables are low calorie foods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.

2) One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.

3) Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.

4) Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.

5) Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.

6) Taking of honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body and puts it into circulation, which is utilized as energy for normal functions. One should start with small quantity of about 10 GMs. or a table spoonful to be taken with hot water. It is good to take it in early morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.

7) Cabbage is considered to be an effective remedy for loosing weight. This vegetable inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction. It can be taken raw or cooked.

8) Exercise is an important part of weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. In addition, it also relieves tension and tones up the muscles of the body. Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming, rowing.

9) Lime juice is excellent for weight reduction. Juice of a lime mixed in a glass of warm water and sweetened with honey should be taken every morning on an empty stomach.

10) Measure the portions of your food every meal and make sure that the portions are small. For example one portion of rice should not be more than the quantity which can fit in your fist. Smaller meals at a regular interval of 4 to 5 hours will keep your metabolism high and prevent your body from converting the food you intake into fat. You must also include regular exercise in your daily routine to help enhance weight reduction.

4 people like this.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

I have been reading this in many of the web sites but only thing is the taste which cant be compromised.
    if it is easy to reduce weight with a tasty food then it would be nice.
    thank u mam any way hearing this from many may change and motivate my mind for diet control.

3. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

NO pain NO Gain ......

Its Not about Taste .... Its about Mind control ......How did u get used to eating yummy things ? By trying them na ...... Same way u can get used to BETTER Healthy food by eating time , it wont happen in day time, it may takes years .....BE STRICT of stopping or reducing one bad food at a time ...Long run u will get used to Following Healthy food

Being in IL for long , I have not stop eating JUNK but learn to eat it properly .....I have started with 2tsp of sugar in coffee to Having Black coffee without sugar....Yes , I enjoy yummy FOOD but in control...

You need to find your way to make food Tasty ... A pinch of chat masala does wonders to taste buds if u add it in your salad

1 person likes this.
  4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

thank u SGA for ur sweet tips. feeling better and that I think I may try

5. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Can I add 3 more points...Having coffee/tea without sugar and preferably no artificial sweeteners would help..
    Drinking around 2-3 litres of water..
    Those who cannot do without sugar can use small amount of honey/jaggery.
    Having 1-2 cups of green tea everyday (I have heard it's effective but yet to experience the effects of green tea.)

1 person likes this.