1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

tips to ''kill'' the small cockroaches from kitchen

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by priyasudhakar, May 24, 2010.

1. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

plz help me. am very much irritated by the small cockroaches residing :-( at my house esp., kitchen. plz give easy and ''the best'' used tips to ''''kill''' :evil:them away for ever. plz am in a emergency becoz, my father-in-law got food poisioned due to that. am much afraid :hide:because i have a 5 yr kid.plz :help friends.

thx in advance :|.

priya....

2. madhavimadhura

madhavimadhura New IL'ite

Hi
    I live in Hyderabad and I called a professional pest control agency.They used a herbal -totally non toxic white paste and applied it in small portions over the house in some strategic areas.They charge around 500 Rs for a 3 bedroom hoouse.I did not shift anying from the kitchen.This comes with a 6 month guaratee.
    There is another product called "Combat roach gel".I am not sure whether it is available in India.That works well too.

3. shivaranjani

shivaranjani New IL'ite

Hi,
    Just saw your mail. I don't know whether you have found any remedy yet. But I also had the same problem a few years back. But after I started using 'Lakshman Rekha/Hit Lines', I am absolutely free of cockroaches in my kitchen(touch wood). You just have to draw lines with any of these around your drain under the sink and also before spreading newspaper or any plastic sheet in your shelves. This is also effective to ward off ants.