Tips For Normal Delivery

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by SweetGirl20, Sep 21, 2016.

1. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Second time mommies can you please provide us some tips for normal Delivery¿ I am pregnant with my first baby and now in 21weeks.. I work from home and have maid for household chores.. I work nearly 7_8 hours and walk inside home itself after each meal.. Just wanted to know of there are any tips.. Like people say sitting cross legged on floor affect baby from developing but another set of people says it makes best position for baby.. I am really confused.. Also I am getting back pain and pelvic pains.. Getting some rest when I want to and sit in sofa only.. Please provide some valuable tips...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sweet girl,
    I don't have much clues to help you on this.. Hope some experienced hand help you on this.
    Meanwhile check the below link.. Do a little search on old threads too.
    Need Advice On Natural Child Birth

Normal delivery or c- section depends on baby position and other factors too. Don't get too stressed..

3. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

Just keep walking daily. And after you have completed 34 weeks, you can try climbing the stairs. I started doing this after my 38th week. i used to climb 6-7 flights of stairs daily (with couple of breaks in between) and used to mop the floor. Delivered my baby normally 2 days after i completed week 40.

I have to add that nothing will guarantee normal delivery. It will only improve your chances.

PoornishaB, ashima10 and Vasumathy like this.