1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Time For Another Walk, Gracious Ladies!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Oct 14, 2006.

1. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

better late than never!!!!

Dear Meenu,

you are another person I was wanting to write after reading one of your replies wherein you had brought out the beautiful transition of how an innocent, young DIL changes into a strong woman after the kids are born & starts taking over the responsibilities - taht was a beautiful mail. pls believe me when I say you were in my mind all the while & I'm so happy I got to write to you now.

As for the KPs - better late than never. After reading your post, I was wondering how would our roads be if there were boards saying, KISSING POINT, HERE!!!!

Wow, how wonderful it would be???? but, there would be a traffic jam & the already busy roads would become even more chaotic. so let's have our own KPs & lets enjoy it quietly.

A Very Happy Diwali To You & Your Family . Do give my wishes to the young lady, Purnima!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & regards,

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Well Ladies, Let's now know more about Romance!

Meena, I can never thank you enough for converting a travellogue into a Mills and Boon special festive edition. I enjoyed all the escapades and KPs.
    And ladies, now that you are deep into romance let's try to know something about the difference in the psychological make-up of men and women.
    This saturday (I am sorry, when I posted it, it's Sunday, already
    here in Madurai) we are going to look at some of the brilliant excerpts from the book, "WHY MEN DONT LISTEN AND WOMEN CANT READ MAPS."
    regards,
    Varalotti