1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Till what age will there be good hair growth

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sinvid, Jan 27, 2009.

1. sinvid

sinvid Junior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    I have a couple of questions.
    1. Is hair growth hereditery? If it is, I am wondering if there is a point worrying over hair loss and trying out various methods to improve the texture and volume of hair... I do not want to sound cynical here, but need some motivational facts.
    2. Is there an age limit for the hair to grow thick and long. For e.g., do you know if hair can regrow after you are 40... I know women who have thick long hair after their 40's, but they always had like that without losing any excess hair in between...

Iam always curious and if any of you know the answers, please let me know... I know you are all so knowledgeable and I am sure, I will get a lot of responses...:thumbsup

2. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

hey sin...

Till what age will there be good hair growth ..this is a good question you raised..am also waiting for responses..

3. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

I think that also depends upon one's health,heredity and maintanence.
    My mom's sister is 65 years old. she has very beautiful thick hair and it grows very quickly for her. As she only ties bun she always cut her hair because it looks very big. She uses plain coconut oil and uses shampoo.
    She is very regular in oiling here hair.

Even for my mom (55 yrs) if she takes care a little like regularly oiling the hair and comb regularly her hair, it will start growing long and thick. They need very little care. Lucky!!!