1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Thyroid Problem - Homeopathy?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by ammumca, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ammumca

ammumca New IL'ite

Hi friends,,

I heard that thyroid can be cured through accupunture combined with homeopathy... Is it true???? Please pour in ur suggestions...

2. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Homeopathy and accupuncture both are good and cures many diseases in a natural way. Try to consult with the respective doctors. Both gives permanent solution to body problems.

3. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

During the first year after giving birth around 4 to 10 percent of women are affected by postpartum thyroiditis.
    Postpartum thyroiditis often goes undiagnosed as the symptoms are mistaken for postpartum blues- the exhaustion and moodiness which sometimes follow delivery. If symptoms of fatigue and lethargy do not go away within few months talk with your doctor.

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    I had tried Homeopathy during initial days it dint cure me but it sure spiked up my thyroid level so please take care when going for alternative medicines... Good luck

5. ARCHANAVIJAYAN

ARCHANAVIJAYAN New IL'ite

Generally there are two types of Thyroid. Hypo & Hyper thyrodism.

In both the cases, the patient need to consult the doctor and take right medication, that also the medicines must be taken in early morning empty stomach. Then only th emedicines will be correctly absorbed into the body.

Wrong treatment and delay in diagnosis will lead to other severe health conditions.

So please take the matter seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
  6. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Consult your doctor before going for alternative methods. heard ayurveda has a definite cure for thyroid.