1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Thyroid,pcod

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by nazee033, Dec 19, 2011.

1. nazee033

nazee033 New IL'ite

Hi.
    am living in stuttgart with my husband.i have pcod problem from the last 18 months.iam using metformin.and actually i idnt knw i have a thyroid problem recently came to know this problem.iam using levothyroxine 50mg as prescribed by doctor.from the last 18 mnths i have irregular periods (45 to 60days per period).we are trying for baby.does this problem have any impact to become pregnent.
    pls help me with your suggestions.

Nazee

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi nazee, [​IMG] to IL and to Health Forum.

PCOD can be treated and with medications you can conceive. Just consult a good gynaec.

Regarding your hypothyroid issue, please go through this post made by an ILite which will help you know the facts.

Baby dust to you :)

3. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi Nazee,

Even i have pcos+thyroid...i had conceived in my first cycle of clomid...along with metamorphin 1500mg/day +thyronorm...i have irregular cycle since the first day of puberty...
    So dont worry...With medications ...your dream for mother...will be fruitful...
    Lots of baby dusts to you...

4. nazee033

nazee033 New IL'ite

thanks subhaarchie

th
    anks for ur reply.still am using the metformin 500mg ang levothyroxine 50 mg.
    iam waiting for conceive.thanks for encourage.bye tc

5. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

For hyperthyroidism, there is a need to suppress thyroid function. Cabbage, spinach, beans and Indian mustards deserve mention among vegetables that can help in inhibiting the surplus production of thyroid hormones. more detail see blog.healthonmove dot com

Attached Files: