Thyriod and PCOD Prob

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sowjanya02, Dec 7, 2011.

1. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi ALL,

am new to this web site..

I have a health prob trying to concive but due to PCOD prob from last year my periods are irrugular and recently my TSH level cam to 8.9.. effected with both this problems and my family is back of me regarding my pregnanacy i hav been married one year back till know i did not concive.. dear all request you to suggest me a good doctor or homeopathy which can cure my diese totally and i can concive i had used hell of tablets regarding this PCOD.. pls suggest

2. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    For TSH homeopathy will not work u need to take tyronorm medicine tab 1 per day in morning before eating anything else.TSH level will be normal around 1 month but u can not stop medicine ,u have to take it always.....once TSH is normal it will help to reduce pcod also.i will suggest to discuss this with ur doctor.

3. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot swathi for your reply, am using the same tablet at present from past 4 days my doc suggested me to hav this tab till six weeks if reduced she said she will reduce the doasage, and can you help me out regarding this PCOD prob which am facing ti from past 1 and half year, continously using tablets for that but no use in scaning it is still showing as Effected with PCOS, Please guide me

4. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sow,
    For PCOD u dont need any medicine or tablet but u can cure it with proper low carbohy diet and exerrcise....doctors prescribe metmofin for pcod so u can take it....also ur pcod is the result of High TSh now when this will be under control u will ovulate by ur own and thus reduces pcod.

5. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a ton for this positive reply swathi.. hope for the same as u said

6. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi Frens,

I need your help very badly.. as am effected with this PCOD & thryoid which i cam to knw 2 weeks back i hav started taking tablet thyronorm from 2 weeks and knw the prob is i alredy had hair loss from past 4 months but know it has been increased like anything am loosing it like anything please suggest me wat to do with this doc said due to thyroid ur loosing it it are the sympotoms
    and i hav serious itcheness nad dandruff satrted am afraid of this coz my hair was like dense forset but knw it is totaly lite pls pls help me in this how u ppl suggest me.. if need to go to doctor which doctor i need to sugeest or shall i go for Nuezen oil for my hair losss

7. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

hi sow,
    i also have hair loss..even after tsh under control my hair loss is not reduced....i am taking Calcium and vitamin D tab Dcal for hair loss....

8. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi swathi,,
    thx for helping me evry time is your hair fall stopped now after taking vitamin tablets.

Am wexed of takign tabs all most all from 2 yrs