1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Three cheers to all those who post lovely crafts daily

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by iyerviji, Dec 5, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I:bowdown bowdown to all the craft lovers who come everyday with new crafts , crafts by knitting, crocheing . How come you all get such lovely ideas. All the crafts here are a feast to the eys.:wow

2. latharaj

latharaj Gold IL'ite

Thank you vijima for this exclusive thread..:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown.IL has made so many members to get into crafts seeing each others creative ideas and beautiful works...I bow down to all the creators of IL for giving us this opportunity...:bowdown:bowdown.

THanks again...
    :cheers latha.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks for this wonderful thread vijima........and i also inspired by others work and immidiately tempt to do..........like that others also inspired by some other ilites.........so this craft club is really wonderful and whenever i am spending my time here it worth for me if i spend more than half an hour also..........:)

4. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

hai vijima..........:bowdown to your generous mind.you always encourage all of us .IL is a great platform to all ILites here we get appreciation and motivation to do more.....sandhya:)

5. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Vijima for any craft admiration and motivation is required so that we feel like doing more things...IL has provided a platform to all such people to share/discuss/ learn new crafts. You are a generous person to open a dedicated thread for such people...Thank you vijima !!!

6. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

vijima you always keep encouraging us in many ways in IL...we are the followers of you... yes you are the appropriate person to start this wonderful thread..thanks a million ....
    cant even imagine what wud hav i done if i was not a member of IL...so thought im also lucky to be in IL..hope all my frinds wud come up wth many many ideas aswell as crafts in near future...hats off to you as well as all the member contributers...
    long live the IL!!!!

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha, Ramvino, Sandhya, Shuba and Leela

Thank you for your presence here. I really admire all of you and your craft works are a feast to the eyes. Your parents are very lucky to have daughters like you all. All the best to all of you to give more and more feast to our eyes. May God bless all of you.

8. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Yes! Cheers and claps to all our craft buddies. Next I hope there is some craft contest for you guys. IL Admn please think it over!

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mallika thanks for joining me wishing the craft lovers

10. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, am joining you in congratulating all the lovely people in Indus.....especially the crafters to come up with so many beautiful and different craft works everyday !!

Congrats friends......keep crafting for us.....