Thread for KG1admission 2014-2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by RamyaSridhar1978, Jun 26, 2013.

1. pinki123

pinki123 Bronze IL'ite

No Remya...Now the school is closed for eid holidays.I think from next week onwards they issue forms.They pay attention to extra curricular activities too..I heard that our own is one of the best schools.But getting admission is very much difficult.DPS,I also heard that they only prefer north indians.

2. JOANNA31

JOANNA31 New IL'ite

Only siblings or cousins they will take or what???

3. JOANNA31

JOANNA31 New IL'ite

hi remya thanks for your informations,,,,how about indian international school DSO...And IHS dubai??

4. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    No idea about these schools . Though most of tge schools in dubai are def more better than the schools in sharjah

5. macy

macy Junior IL'ite

Good morning ladies
    Any udates from dps about kg1 interactive session?

6. homemaker

homemaker Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies

I am also a mom of a 3 yr old girl looking for KG1 admission..Just now I booked my appointment in DPS..They are asking a few general questions which we need to complete within 25 mins(that is more than enuf to finish so dont bother)..But I really donno why these kinds of questions are necessary in the first place for a smalll kid to get into the school...ooooops so many admission procedures before getting an admission..really pissed off...
    anyways lets c whats gonna happen next...all the best to all moms..

7. nila3

nila3 Bronze IL'ite

appointment slot is opend in dps site...

8. Priya9S

Priya9S New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

The appointment slots are open in dps website.... u will be asked to answer 15 questions in 25 mins... u hv to select the best answer from the given options... time given is more than enough.... all the best to all the moms and kids

regards,
    Priya

9. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Registeration is open fir ryanstar international. I went there now and got it done since I also wanted to visit dps for some login problems with my id. ? Registered for interview on 29th oct .. anyone with the same date ??.....
    Yes indeed its horrible.. dps has so much formalities.... itna shoosha hai na!!...
    Any idea when the results are announced my problem is I am on a vacation next mnth. I dint wush to miss out gems mill n our own admissions too .

10. nila3

nila3 Bronze IL'ite

Last year, DPS announced the results by jan 26..This year they started bit earlier..let's see....my slot is coming thursday...