Thread for KG1admission 2014-2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by RamyaSridhar1978, Jun 26, 2013.

1. nila3

nila3 Bronze IL'ite

has anyone got application confirmation mail from leaders private school?I have applied but i didn't get any mail or sms.

2. pinki123

pinki123 Bronze IL'ite

I also called emirates national.They are saying they take only siblings.

3. pinki123

pinki123 Bronze IL'ite

in ryan star registration forms are available at the school office.there is no online registration.

4. nila3

nila3 Bronze IL'ite

have you applied for leaders?

5. macy

macy Junior IL'ite

hello everyone

i hav registered n paid 250aed in dps for my ds and i got an sms saying interactive sessions will be available from 20th oct....

does anyone have any idea about whats this interactive session would be
    do i need to prepare my little one for anything?

6. macy

macy Junior IL'ite

other than Dps iam looking for gems mellinium
    and i hav no idea about ryan star.... is it nice ?
    plz ladies share ur reviews and also let me know about fee structure

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  7. nila3

nila3 Bronze IL'ite

I got the same sms. We have to check the form status in dps website by 20th oct. They will ask some basic questions and they want to know the kids really capable of understanding basic things. Thats it i hope. Whatelse the little buds can do other than that. Ridiculous. I heard from my friends that ryan star is good and they are providing extra activities also for kids. Fee structure and all i don't know. Do u have any idea about leaders?

8. nila3

nila3 Bronze IL'ite

One of my friend told me that they are asking what is there in your stomach just like that. We can't teach all those things..They are asking some general questions in a kiddy manner to know whether the kid is able to respond or shy. Other than that general questions may be father name, colors etc.

9. pinki123

pinki123 Bronze IL'ite

hi nila...i applied in leaders.i also didn't get any confirmation.

10. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hey pinki
    did you get the form from there . Ryan star When I noticed last week on sat n went there the school was closed n they told o come next sat for forms.
    also just noticed that our own has opened for siblings I hope it means they will open for general public later .. Or is it restricted to just siblings this year :-(
    All schools have interactive session. ...
    Dps generally ask q like what color is your dress? What tiffin does your mom pack?,how did you come ? .. Which is your fav sweet ? ... Surprisingly a friend I know her kiddo didn't do too great still she got admission n a southindian friend I know her kid answered all the q very well but were not admitted . I blv they are biased towards southindians .. ( which I am ) :-(
    ryan star the student teacher ratio is very less just 12- 20 per class so I blv the attention is better . Also the fee structure is somewhat similar to other schools . A lady I know told me she pays 990 ..
    dps is expected to increase by 15% the next academic fees I heard .
    Pl keep us updated if you Recvd any more info guys
    Gems I blv their infrastructure is very very good. But I was told the level for higher stds is not too great .kg1/2 is good though.