1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thought-provoking Short Films

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anushri, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Haha that was funny! Karunakaran is quite a funny guy. Have you watched Vijay Sethupathi's short films? I remember one which he did under Karthik Subbaraj's direction about a constable looking for MGR film roll. That was hilarious

2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Very nice!! :) :)

3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Malayalam short films are at different level like their movies.... This is a sample...

BeingSoulful likes this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I watched this some time back. It's quite good isn't it? Good to see some popular actors coming together for a good cause! Bhavana is always a treat to watch :-D

anushri likes this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

This was one of the first time I watched Vijay Sethupathi on screen.

anushri likes this.
  6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Very very funny...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Karthik Subburaj is the Jigardhanda guy rt?

7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

This one has a brilliant convo between the two!!Enjoy and post your comments!!

8. rajarun

rajarun Silver IL'ite

Wow nice short film... It is very related to me...bcoz my lovely dad was retired post master.... I had a lot of experience with post office....even those days I also spent my time with my dad while he is in the office.... Our quatres attached with dad's office.... So in childhood days I use to sell stamps and envelopes and England letters there.... My dad explained everything how the employee sorting letters according to places and addresses all those things.... U know those if any emergency occurs in the mid night also we get phone calls to take message through phone... That is called telegram.... In 1990s there is no landline other than in post office... So some people wants to talk with our office phone only.... Those days I will feel very proud bcoz we are only have telephone to the whole town.... Money orders, book posts etc.... Greetings are very crazy those days when new year coming our office becomes festive.... On those days post card with '15'paise transports everybody's love and caring.... My dad started his life as a POSTMAN and retired as POSTMASTER.... Even though the lesser salary man we feel that my dad's job is great job.... Salute to my lovely dad.... Now a days only using mobiles... This film reminds me all my childhood days... Still my dad was telling all the greatness of his department.... Thank you for sharing this short film......

puni88, Sofea and anushri like this.
  9. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Really? I havent watched any VS short films I will watch this one..

10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Rajarun, nice to read your experience,, the pride of being the only owner of the telephone .. :) I can sense your love for you Dad from your words too..

puni88 likes this.