1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thought-provoking Short Films

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anushri, Dec 9, 2017.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Hi All!!
    I have been watching quite a few short films recently.. Some of them are very deep, some feel good ones and some are very funny.. Most importantly they are way better than recent day movies :sunglasses::sunglasses:... So thought of sharing the links of the movies I enjoyed... If any of you have the habit of watching short films, kindly share the links here... Lets watch and discuss... like a tea break on our busy busy day.. :beer-toast1::beer-toast1:

Let me start with a feel good one!!

This touched my heart... Enjoy!!

shravs3, rajarun, Sachini and 4 others like this.

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Yo darling! Long time since we've met.......here:laughing::laughing::laughing:
    I like this film...sweet, endearing and touching.. I do wish that there's some changes though. The acting seems mechanical at parts....but the topic about writing letters is really sweet. I do miss the olden days when we had pen pals and the excitement of getting letters and cards from someone far away

anushri likes this.
  3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I was in a hostel during my UG days.. The excitement of getting letters from parents, friends and cousins were so high.. Its a beautiful feeling when you realise someone taking efforts to write to us.. Now a days we don't appreciate the efforts.. I see many don't even acknowledge whatsapp messages and writing a letter is totally not in scope... With technology I feel we are becoming less sensitive towards people??!!
    Now coming back to IL and posting my thoughts is also so refreshing!! Missing our good old times... Same November-December 2010 we were super busy on IL... :icon_pc::icon_pc:

shravs3, sindmani and Sofea like this.
  4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah I totally forgot to mention about the cards we get during festivals and birthdays!! The pleasure of sending/receiving handpicked cards is totally gone!!.. This is one thing our generation alone enjoyed and lost it...

sindmani likes this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Haha yes those period were so much of fun, no? Aish's pregnancy days were our honeymoon days here! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

anushri likes this.
  6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah totally!! While she was busy pushing(remember the controversy??!!) we were on our high moments.. :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Sofea likes this.
  7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Seriously, people don't send even deepavali cards anymore :cry: so sad seriously! Everything is on whatsapp now...so much so you don't have anything physical in your hands to remember by

anushri likes this.
  8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Marakka mudiyumma:D:D:D:D

9. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Nice one. We are also improving our writing skills by writing posts in IL. :)

shravs3 and anushri like this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Thats also not personalised message.. Its a forward and a common message to all contacts... :cry::cry:
    Those days we used to do all the work manually yet we had the time for writing letters, handpick cards.. Now with so many electric appliances why is that we don't have time to send even a personalised wish for festival or birthdays???!!

shravs3 likes this.