1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thise Quote I Reckon With....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Aug 25, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

AREY SUBBU,
    PARDEY KE PEECHEY SE SEVA NAHI KI JATHI HAI KYA, YAHAN THO DEKH MAINE KAHIN BHI MERE FRIENDS KE NAAM NA LI, MAGAR YAHAN KE LOGON NE PARDAH UTAH DIYA...KHOOB SHARMANEY LAGI HOON YAAR SAMJAH KARO...:oops: SUNKAN

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

hello Sunkan ji.
    Thanks a lot for your wishes. :)

3. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Simply excellent and touching! I was speechless when I read this piece! We all do little things at different times to make a difference in other people's lives without realising how much we must have contributed to their joys and life. One recent incident that came to my mind when I read this one is narrated below.
    I needed a software for our charitable medical centre and had been pestering my son to program one. Due to his other preoccupations he was not able to do one as I wanted. Then I started thinking of whom to approach for this since if I approached companies, it would cost us(our charitable organisation) a lot. I kept mulling over it for days and suddenly remembered of a boy who used to come to me for tutions . He had just completed his engg., had been placed in TCS but his joining date happened to be Dec. 07. I got him over the phone and asked him if he could help. He was highly enthusiastic! He came home, collected all details needed to prepare the software, and began working on it with true earnest. Within a week, he had slogged and prepared all basic requirements and the fine tuning is going on now with small changes and rectifications. He has promised me that it will be ready by this month end. When I offered to pay him for his good job, he said-" Aunty, for all that you have done for me, what I have done is nothing!" This really touched me and I didn't know how to react! Tears swelled in my eyes! I was taking tutions for him till the 8th std and that too for a fees! He was a mediocre student who had lots of learning difficulties. The words that poured out of his mouth seemed to have poured out of his heart and at that moment, I felt a little ashamed of myself and asked myself whether I deserved this gratitude? After all I had done it for money.
    This is when God gave me yet another opportunity to learn something more in life and I am ever thankful to Him for that. We have decided at our Trust meet that we would reward the boy in kind since he has refused to accept money.
    Thanks Sundari for this beautiful piece which gave me an opportunity to share my experience.

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear malathi,
    teachers are the richest people in love, they get students at any age calling out to them and telling madam i am so and so do u remember me, and even when old they follow, they get that love which even mother's ache sometime, wonderful piece, i am happy i could make u tell this here...great..sunkan