1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This year till now there were so many interesting trips and meets

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 23, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

The year 2010 has been lucky for me in many ways. I got a chance to go to different places to attend marriages, birthdays, seemantham, cradle ceremony etc. Had an opportunity to meet so many ILites in different places. Till now I have not had the opportunity to meet ILites from Mumbai except Devika whom I met in an engagement.

My granddaughter Gopika's Star Birthday was celebrated in January end. Till May 2010 had the pleasure to be with Gopika and enjoyed each moment with her. Then my daughter had to go to Dubai back. Was so happy to see the different activities of Pratima and Gopika. Now in December 2010 Pratima will be completing 2 years.

In February we got a chance to attend a wedding in Koduvayur and got a chance to go to Guruvayur also. We were a group soenjoyed very much in train

Then in June I had a chance to go to Coimbatore for a marriage and met Veni in a marriage. Then when we went to Bangalore met some ILites with the help of Lalitha who made the meet possible. Stayed in my dh's niece's house and she took me to Mithila's house. Enjoyed with her son.

Since our house was going to be renovated we shifted to a rented house which is so spacious and has been lucky for me in many ways. Enjoyed Ganpati and Navratri festival by taking part in aarthi , bhajans and Dandiya. Felt so happy when someone appreciated me.

Now in November had the opportunity to go to Bangalore , attend 100th Birthday celebrations, a marriage, met some ILites, nice trip to Mysore, could celebrate the Birthday of my sister, brother and niece and stay in her house and enjoy with her grandson and grand daughter. My wish of going to a movie was also fulfilled. Enjoyed the movie with my brother, bhabhi, nephew , his wife and children.

Thanks God for making this year a memorable one.

2. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

very glad that the year 2010 happened to be a good year for you viji ma.
    Let the almighty shower its blessings on you and your family to be happy always and to have a long happy healthy wealthy life.

Ramavyasarajan

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Rama dear thank you very much for your good wishes

love
    viji