1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This is my 25000 post in seven years journey in IL

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 8, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Laks dear for your good wishes

1 person likes this.
  2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vijima,

Wow! You have come a long way in IL. 25,000 posts shows how much you are connected with the community, how much you have spoken and how much you have been heard thro' your posts. Many people here come and go, many have peaks of participation and then slowly disappear. But only a few have stayed long and connected progressively longer. You are one of those few.

May your Snippets journey continue more stronger!!

Regards,
    Malathy

4 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Malathy dear wow I am so glad to get your loving feedback . It is a great surprise for me. Your feedback made me feel I have got an award for reaching this milestone. I could reach this milestones first because of you who started this loving sitealong with Jey which is like a family and has given me so much love. The inspiration and encouragement given by ILites has made me write more and more and reach this milestone.

Thanks for your good wishes you made me feel special with your feedback.

1 person likes this.
  4. gayathri123

gayathri123 Senior IL'ite

Congrats Viji ma:party

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Why all this hungama for completing 25,000 posts in IL?! Excuse me for saying so. Because Vijima, for me, you are synonymous with Indusladies. What will IL be if there is not the presence of Vijima? Considering your popularity, 25 thousand posts seem a little less to me..It should have been more like 250000 posts!

So, there you go Vijima! That is the new Milestone set especially for you! I think you got more and more active during the latter part of your presence here. So now, I am sure it will not take seven long years for you to blast another record with your posts!

You are the darling of the IL...Mom to many, Sister to some! Best of all though you are that kind and sweet friend and comrade to all of us in IL and your innocence and childlike enthusiasm is not lost on anyone!

Wish you a million more happy posts! Please keep spreading that warmth and happiness!

Congratulations!!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Gayathri , sorry for the late reply

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamla dear I dont know what to say reading your feedback. You are praising me too much I dontkno wwhether I am worthy of it.Thanks for your good wishes, now I feel this thread is complete with yourself gracing this thread. I could read this milestone because of the love, inspiration and encouragement from my daughters and friends here. Thanks to Jey and Malathy for this loving site which is a caring family

8. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Congratulation ! People are coming and going. But you are so connected for 7 years!
    You are blessed madam!

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Pantu for your good wishes. There are others also who are connected more than 7 yrs in IL dear

10. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai ma,

Now only I saw your 25000th post. My heart was overwhelmed with joy and you made everyone in this site to spend their valuable time with your valuable, lovable notes ma.ALL THE BEST.:hatsoff

1 person likes this.