1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This Is Just Not Cricket

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

This is Just Not Cricket

Did u know that the cricket Balls, the ones red in colour, as made from Cow skin ? im sure our cricketers too don’t know, otherwise a few of them would have stopped playing cricket. I just read it yesterday, and it stumped me.

The cow skins are used to make Cricket Balls in Meerut. They used to get it from the states where cow slaughter is legal, and truckloads used to come. The ball used to sell at 800 per bal, not dozen !!!

Now they are scared to get the skins, for the makers fear they will be skinned alive instead, and the rates of the ball have gone up to 1200 a ball !!!

Now they are thinking to make balls from Buffallo skins!!!

Just not cricket this !!!!!!

A Decent Politician

Decent and politician , rare, no ?

Vivek Tankha , the newly elected Congress politician to Rajya Sabha ( the same sabha where Vijay Malya was elected to), has complained to spice Jet owner, that he was treated like a VIP, when he travelled Jabalpur Delhi recently.

As he acme out of the flight, a bus took him to the airport lounge, closing the doors to everyone else, and he alone rode the bus.This embarrassed him no end.

Dear Vivek, I just hope u remain this way, there are very few left like u. There were good people like u , like Rajesh Pilot and Madhavrao Scindia, but they died too soon, they say decent people are needed by god, just take care of yourself will y ou !!!!!!!

When God is happy he gives u so much, that u cannot imagine. Well this happened with Saliq Ansari, 28.

He had 3 daughters, and decided to go for a 4th try, maybe hoping he will get a son. But the Lord was kind and gave him triplets, two daughters alongwith a son, all healthy.

Now Ansari is worried, how will he get the kids educated.He drives a auto and makes 9000 a month, and lives In a 12 x 12 rented house.

Man seeks NGO help for his kids' education | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

His last daughter is 1 year old. Which means he got his wife pregnant when the child was just 3 months. God gave him a son that he desired but with a rider, that is with 2 daughters. Why is he worried now, should he not hve been worried before he impregnated his wife a forth time ?

For guys like these, I think making babies is a hobby, get one, then start preparing for the next, even before the stitches and wounds of the previous pregnancy have healed.

What does one say further.

An Air India pilot flying Chennai to Male, insisted on having a female copilot, and when refused, he refused to fly with 110 passengers, who stayed put in the aircraft, till his demand was met.

Air India pilot demands particular woman co-pilot, delays flight

Getting paid 5 to 10 lakhs a month, with job security, pension in lakhs and free tickets to travel all over the world for life, and wanting their favourite females on board, if this is not heaven then what is. And there are no cameras in the cockpit mind u, and for most part the planes are on auto pilot, well, it’s a noce cosy pad out there, up in the sky, where the guys wife cannot even snoop on him, nor can she call him up.

Lucky guys really.

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

.Baajuwaali Special ..

A man was shocked to see his beautiful divorced neighbor knocking on his door one Friday evening.

. "I'm feeling so lonely that I can't stand it." she said.

"I want to go out, get drunk & want to enjoy my life. Are you free tonight?"

"Yes!" he replied enthusiastically.

"Wonderful." she said.

"Then please take care of my kids...

Moral : Please read instructions carefully before saying yes! All free items come with terms and conditions...

The Shortest Joke:

Mrs. Das divorced Mr. Das.

Now she's BinDas !!

Marriage Tip

If Wife wants Husbunds Attention- just look Sad n Uncomfartable.

If Husbund wants Wife Attention- just look Happy n Comfortable

ojaantrik, satchitananda and jskls like this.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

India's population is almost kissing the two billion mark ad people continue to produce kids as if they are coming from a factory assembly line If this guy is such a fast breeder he should take responsibility for his production and not pass the buck to some NGO. After all the NGO guys didn't father the kids. It is shocking in 21st century with various means of family plannig availale people still breed beyond all reasonable levels. I the old days, yes I can understand. For instance my grandma(Naani) had daughters younger than the eldest son of her oldest daughter. Imagine whe you are called "auntie" or "uncle" by a person much older than you.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

These chaps think making babies is fun and a hobby, and when faced with realities, they now ask for help.Why did he have to go for a fourth one ?

He should be made to do nasbandhi, so also his wife. And this son of his is now faced with the prospect of marrying off his 5 sisters. What a entry for the son in this world.

satchitananda likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

ha ha ha

kamalji, he wanted a son like him who would continue his tradition probably :)

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

i will give u his address, u go ask him.
    HAHA
    Regards
    kamal

GoogleGlass likes this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Glad to see your snippet Kamalji and lovely as always.

God is really funny, there are millions who are capable of raising a child and God doesn't bless them with a child and this person is blessed with many!! Maybe he should offer his daughters for adoption. At least they will have a good life.

Not sure what is wrong with that Pilot insisting on a particular female pilot. Does he care about the hundreds of passengers? His license should be suspended. Not sure how such people get away with such acts. Modiji, we don't want the 15 lakhs in our account, just implement strict rules in Air India, which is run by government.

Jokes are awesome.

7. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

So cricket is on its way out is it. I recall that Hindu Sepoy's complained about some cow stuff in the bullets around the time of the Sepoy Mutiny. Of course, Sepoy Mutiny didn't succeed. But hopefully cricket will survive in India.

Regarding the politicians, I agree. How many can live up to this standard anymore? Btw, I remember the in the BBC serial Yes Prime Minister, the latter travelled to office using public transport when there was a problem with his car. Can you imagine this happening in India? Even in TV serials?

oj

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear AKs,
    Yes god gives to the wrong people, kids or money eh ! Well what is wrong is, the pilot held up the flight for 2 hours on the runway, and he flew only when the lady was deputed, transfered from another sector.

Regard

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

Yes the mutiny of 1857 happened bcs of cow oil was used to grease the bullets. Well such good MP's are rare, really.

Regards
    kamal