1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This Annoying Teacher

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by SGBV, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Teaching is a noble profession, and even though teachers are supposed to motivate a child to bring out the best in him/her and shape the life of the child sometimes that doesn't happen..your post brought out memories of my school days..
    I was a shy and reserved child and had self esteem issues..I was also bullied regularly by my classmates for reasons beyond my control..all that bullying just triggered low self esteem further..repeated requests and complaints about the bullies dint help much, my class teacher and other teachers who taught me also never ever bothered to talk to me and find out the reasons of my reserved nature but they would always complain that I don't interact with anyone, I don't participate in anything, etc...they would favour other kids who were good and smooth talkers and I dint get an opportunity to participate in any activity that I maybe able to excel in , given a chance as they were so biased.
    Sometimes teachers can be a negative influence to many kids.
    As a teacher she should have been neutral and kept it professional, she unnecessarily created trouble.
    You did your duty as a mom..let your son chill out and enjoy school days, when the time comes find a better tution in teacher for him.