1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things you want to tell your MIL, but can't.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by monita, Nov 9, 2012.

1. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

ROFL laugh1smiley. I am going to take the day off tomorrow and read all of the posts in this thread.

Its hilarious!!

Who would have thought all these women have so much anger bottled up against their mom-in-law.

Looks like women are registering to this forum, just so they can post in this thread. This probably should be made into a sticky post.

Nice work!! laugh1smiley

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

You have no idea how big a relief it is.Besides ...it lets you let go of so much resentment. It is like....maina bol diya!!(I finally said it!!):rotfl:rotfl

blessings1010, monita and FromMars like this.
  3. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

MIL:here elder men are not there (my FIL passed away )...thats y you are like that...
    otherwise we can control you...:rant
    Me:Ohh you have not at all considered your DS as a menthinkingsmiley

MIL :I dont have husband that why you people are like this.........i lost my husband....noboady is respecting me...blah blah.......

Me to DH:its better you can arrange a marriage for your mom with other guy...then she will also have husband :goodidea::2thumbsup: ........

2 people like this.
  4. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

MIL:I got married very soon..i was such a little girl that time:rant
    Me:you got married at the age of 23..normally 35 years before ladies in south especially in my caste got married at the age of 16 or 17...they will consider girls at the age of 23 as a old girl......:biggrin2::coffee

1 person likes this.
  5. ItGirl

ItGirl Senior IL'ite

Friends I don't want anything to tell anything to my MIL or SIL because I already did..
    I went to india first time with my DH n newborn baby...was at inlaws for a week everyday something happened n I listened quietly .. Married SIL who was sitting at her parents for months had problem with me that why should I stay at my parents more than at inlaws...and created issues...( I went to india after 2 yrs for my bro's wedding )
    So last day when we were about to leave for my parents house SIL started bad mouthing me with DH....

hell breaks loose and I said everything to my MIL n SIL which were in my mind for so long n bothering me so much ..when SIL tried saying something about my dad I slapped her tight and said I will never ever listen anything abt my family...

and this all happend in front of my DH n FIL ...FIL supported me thruout and DH sat there quietly and was trying to stop me ...

I feel like I had a detoxification and all negativity inside me is finally out..

Patientone, adimad, rachaputi and 5 others like this.
  6. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdownmademydaysmiley I am so happy that there are strong DILs like you! You give us hope!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

MIL: My kid has lost so much of weight after marriage!!
    Me: Your kid has developed a paunch after getting married and wants to buy new trousers as he isnt fitting into his old ones! Has got a new gym membership because he wants to lose weight! Do you need glasses or what??!!!:crazy:spin

5 people like this.
  8. sweetypi

sweetypi Platinum IL'ite

Physical violence is wrong no matter what the provocation and who the perpetrator is :coffee

3 people like this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

ItGirl....your response was so right except for the slap.That just spoilt it.

2 people like this.
  10. confusedwoman

confusedwoman Silver IL'ite

MIL: I will show you how to cook upma properly, &DH nodding and saying learn from mom.
    Me: But did you not cook upma with idly ravva in the usa until I came and showed your son to use sooji?!:spin

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.