1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Things you should know about GM Diet

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sarah61212, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

hi, today's update

weight ---- 155lbs (happy to see change in my weight)

8am ----- 45min elliptical
    10am ----- 2 dosas with tomato chutney
    12noon ---- one glass of buttermilk
    1pm ------- 5 small spoons of rice with 2 chicken pieces
    4pm -------- one glass of orange juice
    8pm -------- 1 chapathi with brinjal curry
    water 1liter through out the day

2. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

hi today update
    weight.........................64.8kg
    yesterday was my fasting.
    9am tea
    10 am. milk with banana
    1 pm ............................ 5-6 almand
    5pm .........................chees 1 slice
    6 pm .....................tea and masala almaon10-15
    8 pm ...................1 modak(laddo)
    1 litre water through out the day.

3. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

hi sarah , today is yours baby 2nd brithday............ congratulations to you .... all my blesses with yours baby.
    i am waiting for you .... you know sarah i am verrrrrrrry depress because my weight scal showing that i again gain weight ........i do not know what to do ... i feel very bad .............. but from tomorrow morning i will again try my best .

4. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your wishes Nidhi, last night we had bday party so was just busy the whole last week in shopping and setting up things for the party
    Don't get discouraged Nidhi, just try to motivate yourself .... I gave birth to my son in 2010 sep and my weight was 200 pounds after delivery and my pre pregnancy weight was 152 pounds and now after 2 years iam at 155pounds so loosing weight is not impossible but we need to be motivated
    Try to set goals, for example I wanted to be 150 pounds for my son's bday so I could reach 155 (not bad I guess)
    Now I want to loose 15 more pounds by December as there is my sil son's bday and she always comments on my weight so this time I just want to shut her mouth when I meet her ths dec so I need to weigh at 135 pounds (thinking her comments fuels anger in me so motivates me to loose weight) so try to set goals as per your convenience
    I will update again my diet schedule from tomorrow and you just count what you are putting in your mouth

5. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

hi sarah , thank you so much to motivate me . i am doing same as u . i set my goal to reduce 2 kg in one month. On 3rd oct is my birth day and i had set the goal to become 64 kg . On 20 september my weight comes on 64.8 kg , and i was happy to see that ........... now i am again on 66 .
    still if i try i can come on 64kg on 3rd oct .

6. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Hey guys i was tryng to follow the gm diet to lose sum weight.. today ws my scnd day n i hapnd to eat sum rajma rice... n nw m regretting having it... although i drank 1 glass of plain water n thn 1 glass of luke wrm water wid honey n 1 full lemon..... n will try to wrkout more nw... is dere anythng i can do to undo the effect of rajma rice on my body... by the way i wrk out everyday in the gym fr abt 1 hr or so ... pls let me knw if deres anythn i can do nw

7. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Hi All, I want to join here. Even I am trying to follow GM diet from quite a long time. But din succeed much.

Looking for a stubborn partner :p

Thanks,
    Vidhya

8. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

Hi ss24, we need lot of will power to do GM diet, even iam having a break at 3rd or 4th day coz of some friends coming over or I end up going to some restaurant for lunch or dinner. Iam trying again GM diet from today
    Rice should be eaten only on last day that is day 7 so try to start over again
    Best of luck

9. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

Welcome vidhya, iam once again trying GM diet from today that is sep 25
    Join me if you want and I will update my diet schedule at the end of the day
    Best of luck

10. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

awwwww dats heartbrkng sarah.. bt i feel dat i wud still giv it a try.. may be luck saves me dis tym.... coz its very dfclt to strt ol over agn... coz last week also i ended up dng the same... so i thnk i wud cmplete it dis tym .. wtever may the rslt be i guess smthng wud b better than nthng