Things to know before you start searching jobs online..!!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Lilyy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Lilyy

Lilyy New IL'ite

I am a B.pharm student.....but along with studies i also love working online. I have done a few searches on the internet to check for part-time jobs , but i was not completely satisfied that these sites will indeed pay me after i complete that work. Because these sites may even turn out to be spam. Then i came across sites that wanted me to invest money, again something not comfortable.

Then,one day i came across a site called mginger, it says you get paid to read (PTR) sms....i registered in that site, soon after i started receiving sms's.....the minimum payout there is 300 Rs., that is after you reach the 300 amount, you can ask for your payment. Now the paying rate is so slow, i joined last month, and iam still on 13 Rs.....no way iam going to reach the payout, its too slow...I have stopped expecting from this site for now.

The point is that whenever you look for these paying sites, do not just join these sites because they claim that you will get paid. Before you register in any site, first check online whether the site is legit or scam.Just type these words in google search, the site followed by legit or scam, you will see several reviews on that site. These reviews done are very helpful to decide if the site is legit or scam.

1 person likes this.

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

3. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi Moumita,

I am new to this freelance writing job. I am continuously posting resume and applying for jobs for past 2 months but i don find any positive results. I think they are not preferring new people.
    Can you tell me how to start as a fresher? Is there any site providing jobs for even freshers?
    Thanks.

4. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hi tsweety,

Its not easy to find a freelance writing job. For one, you must be good at it. For another, you need to build up a portfolio. Start a blog, it will help you express yourself, and your readers can offer you feedback. You can even attach the link of your blog with your resume.

All the best.

5. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot moumita.