1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things to Do When Your Man is Busy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by manali86, Dec 8, 2011.

1. manali86

manali86 Senior IL'ite

The thing which pissed women in relationship, most of the time, is their partners are not giving enough time to them. Even if they are having time to spend with her, they prefer to sit with their iPhones, play station or changing news channels. The idea to avoid them and have some fun time without them, only for yourself. So it's all your time and here are some great things you can do when they are busy.

1. Read
    Get a good and interesting book to read what you always planned to read when you have enough time. And if you don’t have such book at home when you are in state of boredom, go and get old magazines from your shelf and read them again. The missing information will let you know a lot what you skipped in past.

2. Call Your Girlfriends
    Your girlfriends always complain a lot for not giving them enough time when you are busy with your everyday life, specially your man, but when you are bored and lonely and wants a company for you too, pickup your phone and call your girls. Enjoy their company. Do all those gossips and talk about the latest trends or anything what you used to of talking (You can gossip about your man too). This will make them happy too and this will make your time a little better.

3. Clean Your Wardrobe/Drawers
    The best and the most effective way to kill your loneliness, is to start cleaning your wardrobe, drawers and cupboards. It will make your time passed so easily and you would for sure find your lost things even. Sometime some cards, some old gifts, your diaries, and some other old memories will make you recall your past and you will smile with them.

4. Go For Beauty Sessions
    You can go for the beauty sessions, facials, manicure, pedicure, hair dyes, or some cutting. You can apply some DIY makeup ideas on yourself or some hairstyling. You can do anything with your external beauty what your man never let you do in your busy time.

5. Workout
    Now this is one thing to do for women that is just good! Head to the gym or if you don’t feel like leaving home, put a work out video on in the other room. Don’t have a good video? That’s fine too. You can turn up the radio or your MP3 player and dance around. Throw in a few crunches and push-ups after dancing and you’ve got a complete work out.

6. Work on Your Hobby
    Everyone of us have some hobby, it can be reading, writing, cooking, decorating, playing, etc. in normal routine life we never get enough time for them but whenever you are free enough and lonely and bored even, you have a fair chance to work on your hobby. Write all in a day, read all pending books, cook yummy dishes and make everyone praise you, play online games or outdoor whatever you like, go for some walk or exercise and feel fresh, change your room’s decoration and get a pleasant change in your life.

Hope you'll have a good time, your own time when he's too busy to link up with you. Share your ideas and Have fun! :)

8 people like this.

2. jaykay

jaykay Bronze IL'ite

Dear Manali,

You left out one important thing......
    BROWSE IL :D

Jay

2 people like this.
  3. unhappywife

unhappywife Silver IL'ite

Good topic among all the sad and negative topics.. Thanks for posting the thread. Feels good to read your ideas.

Things I do,

Laze around, make a cup of tea, read indusladies, fb and browse the internet.. (Play some good dvd for the kids so that they don't disturb me while i relax) :)

Forget that he Exists..

Restructure or organize the house..
    Leave the cell phone at home and go out for walk /grocery shopping (so that i don't have the urge to call him).

Call all those whom I wanted to call but never found time.
    Play with the Kids, trying new makeovers.

Playing with kids, giving them little interesting projects..

3 people like this.
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

just the topic i wanted... ladies.. will post after sometime heading to office ;)

5. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

My Dh's presence or absence generally doesn't affect the work or activities I pursue. I mean I do work around the house and on myself, and study/pursue other interests.., there is no change in this task list even when DH is not around. However, when I am alone..I get some extra time to silently think about my life and plan it. I really value that silent time also that I have with myself. Other than that....I don't think my tasks or 'to do list' changes even little bit.....only that when he is around its just that he adds a punch of laughter, romance, and more excitement to everything :)--and I take work more relaxed and easy.

So both times hold a special value---I pursue the same activities in a different flavor. When DH is around, I do the same things with fun and excitement.....and when he is not, it is more focus, sort of a silent meditation on that same stuff.

2 people like this.
  6. manali86

manali86 Senior IL'ite

Yes I agree with you Jay, you can explore IL and enjoy the time. :)

7. manali86

manali86 Senior IL'ite

Reflection, That's very nice. I like your way of spending time. :)

8. Anoo1234

Anoo1234 Bronze IL'ite

Hai manali ..............very nicely written.

jay, unhappywife............you all did a great job by adding your points to manali.

Reflection......you are lucky to have such a lively husband.....enjoy dear..............

i am encouraging you all ..............keep writing..............

One tip from my side............you can have an online account of songs and enjoy, analyze, browse , comment on old and latest song during that free time.

9. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Manali,
    This is the most wanted topic for many women including me. kudos to you for sharing it. Nice compilation of things to do when DH is busy.

I hope many ladies here will find it useful.

10. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

Aha!nicetopic dear!
    I do all these..:)
    One more to add here..catch up with neighbours:)me and my couple of neighbour ladies head to near by garden with our baccha party and play some outdoor games like badminton,football etc.
    If you have gardening hobby...your plants too will give you nice company.:)

GOOD DAY