1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

THIN HAIR(Getting too thin,Scalp visible) & DANDRUFF....Can someone please help?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by swaran, Dec 6, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing your experience anjali

2. Nivedita1985

Nivedita1985 New IL'ite

Hi,

Hmm...I am a Beautician. For dandruff problem, try applying aloevera,curry leaves with coconut oil and rinse off with shampoo...Its just too gud and we get healthy and shiny hair...Do this thrice a week.faster result...

1 person likes this.
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks nivedita1985 for the tip

4. anika23

anika23 New IL'ite

love this article its great

5. anika23

anika23 New IL'ite

Hi

I can only tell you that i am also facing the same problem---but mine is dueto severe tension

and coupled with less looking after i.e actually havent got down to oiling hair,taking proper vitamin supplements--i have heard these help--do try--i have heard that the leaf of the hibiscus plant-the red flowering plant-when ground and used as a conditioner helps take heat from the scalp-but you need patience to clean your bathroom after your bath and -please dry your hair outside the house-as the ground leaf doesnt go away very easily--you need to actually rinse your hair in lots of water-and try infusing hibiscus petals/nellika pieces and methi seeds in til:drowning oil and use that---you could also try neelabhringaadi---all the best and do pray for me also--looks like we maybe competing in the race who losses hair fastest--hope something works for both of us... :)
    avika

1 person likes this.
  6. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi all ... a simple routine that I follow and get good results ... look no beyond your kitchen ...
    1. onion mask ... The most wonderful gift for hair problems ... take 2 medium sized onions ... Some fresh curry leaves, coconut pieces ... grind to a very very smooth paste .. apply when free .. morning or evening no problem ... leave on for 2 hrs ... rinse off with water (not in the bathroom .. it clogs) .. if u have applied in the morning ... then take a bath n rinse with shampoo ... if evening ... leave it to dry n hv a bath n rinse in the morning .. day 1 over ... dy 2 tomo ... kitchen calling ...

7. Malar33

Malar33 New IL'ite

Hi Srilatha, My Dermatologist now has suggested MOMATE Lotion for my hair loss problem...... After seeing ur message I am bit happy......But how long it took for u to stop the hair loss?