1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thin/fine Hair Problems & Solutions for Thicker Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Huma, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Bhanvi

Bhanvi Senior IL'ite

Re: How to Increase volume of hair

Hi Asha,

Thank U soooooooooo much.Definitely I will be trying this.Also will be updating u on my hairstyles.

Thanx

2. rjhari

rjhari New IL'ite

Thanks Asha, I actually tried without coconut milk. Instead I added olive oil for now. It is good...I am going to try with coconut milk next time..

3. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Asha,

Thanx for the tips... I'll try this treatment on weekends as i have the same problem.

Luv,

Vanisha

4. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Your welcome girls,if I have tried something and it works I will for sure spread it over here with all my friends:) I did this today too and washed it off with urad dal and methi and it is drying now but feels very nice. Goodluck to you all

5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Asha,
    thank you so much for the tips..:thumbsup now itz winter season,will it affect us??? means we will get cold ??? becoz iam afraid to apply henna,lemon mix ,next day i'll get cold,for that iam asking...this paste is best for summer right....
    also any more tips to grow hair for long & healthy hair...
    thank you in advance..seriously i feel my hair thickness is coming like my avatar(Baby);-)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  6. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Yes this is best in summer so it can cool you down and rinse hairs with cooler waters. I did this yesterday and I am fine, but some poeple might catch cold so please be careful.

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear for the quick reply.:bowdown

8. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

Ashaa

I was just shocked today...i woke up and while getting ready i was shocked to see the volume of my hair...it was not even the way it was last week....aaah ifelt so bad today...

from past 4 weeks i have been applying methi paste in curd, did good hair oil massage, also had put henna pack with curd n lime last week....after i have head bath teh hair looks n feels so great..but 3 or 4 days later it becomes soo thin and i also see that whenever i tough my hair atelast i get around 4 to 5 hairstrands in my hand..why is it that i am loosing so much of hair??? by the way when i go to work its just 10mins walk and in this cold weather ofcourse i am just covering my hair however the cold air does get to my hair..is it affecting? give me someee solution plss

by the way now with my new project to grow my hair...and if its this thin it looks soo ugly cant tell u..hmmmmmm

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  9. rjhari

rjhari New IL'ite

Do you take any multi vitamin? In addition to what we apply on hair, balanced diet and vitamins plays major role I think. My hair used to fall like anything. I started taking multi vitamin tablet every night. After a month now, I feel much better. My Dr. just said, hair goes through cycles, and asked me keep up the balanced diet, sleep, stress free routine.:)

10. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Itll be fine I need to know how are you wearing them when you go out,how many times a week you take head bath and if you have clarified your hairs with shampoo sometimes when apply some treatments to our hairs it builds up and makes them stringy and lank. It will be fine it happens to some but its fine your hairs just have to get used to the fact that your caring for them so dont worry k? Maybe your hairs need a switch how are they feeling soft or hard and dry?