1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thin/fine Hair Problems & Solutions for Thicker Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Huma, Apr 19, 2007.

1. flutteringwings

flutteringwings New IL'ite

Very useful information!! Thank you :)

2. flutteringwings

3. flutteringwings

4. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

Basic tips for maintaining a long and beautiful hair
    1. Egg treatment
    2. Do not brush your hair while it is wet.
    3. Wash your hair 2-3 times a week
    4. Avoid using hot and salt water for hair wash
    5. Trim the ends often

5. Mira20

Mira20 New IL'ite

Try using satin pillows to avoid hair damage and breakage.

sangrag likes this.
  6. PhiEA

PhiEA New IL'ite

Thin and fine hair are very often the result of poor circulation in the scalp, pollutants in the environment, poor diet, and even genetics. A diet rich in anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids really helps in dealing with this problem at the root, although a topical intervention is also required and is particularly effective if the products used are natural. The all natural Hair Serum by pHi crafted with nourishing essential oils like the stimulating Carrot seed essential oil that has anti-oxidant properties, Lavender essential oil that helps with hair loss etc. is an all purpose blend that reinstates the health of the scalp, stops hair fall and helps with regrowth. Take a look at it! http://phiea.com/product/hair-serum/

sangrag likes this.
  7. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

There is no better way than using natural ingredients for thick-hair such as apply aloe, Avocado oil, coconut oil as well as consume foods which are rich in biotin,omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin B these nutrients helps in growing hair thicker.

sangrag likes this.
  8. Amrita48

Amrita48 New IL'ite

I would suggest you go with Sheetal Amla hair oil. This Hair Oil is quite useful for getting Longer Thicker & Silkier Hair. Also, it is an ayurvedic product so there is no chance of any side effects. I have used it for my hairs and I have got very good results. I had suggested to one of my friends too and after using it they had only good things to say about it. You can get detail info about it on its website. For those who are facing issue related to hair must try this product.

sangrag likes this.
  9. drvenus4u

drvenus4u New IL'ite

Hair loss causing thinning of hair or baldness is a common problem for men and women alike. While in some, the hair loss treatments are effective at early detection of the problem, there are certain cases which are quite severe where they are of trivial use.

Depending on the recession of hairline from front backward (Norwood Hamilton grading of baldness) in males, third to the fifth stage of baldness and for females in second or third (Ludwig’s grading)stages of baldness, Hair Transplantation is the most appropriate form of treatment.

sangrag likes this.
  10. Rishiva

Rishiva New IL'ite

Hii iam from hyderabad and mother of 3 months old and this is my first delivery. As like everyone i started loosing hair but is is very massive hairfall like i never had before though i have very thin and short hair before pregnant but during pregnancy volume of my hair has increased, now iam having massive hairfall like i lost almost most of my hair, if it continues i will go bald . Moreover had diagnosed with tsh in pregnancy after delivery my tsh levels have fallen to 0.02 is that the cause of hairfall. Can someone guide in this matter like suggesting any tests or any doctor to visit and your response would be highly appreciated. Thank you