1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

There is no life as complete as the life that is lived by choice.”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 5, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

What is Life. They say it is from B to D, birth to death but what is between B and D, C so what is a C, it means Choice. Our Life is a matter of Choices. Live well and it will never go wrong.

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
    Ashley Smith quotes

Everyday we see life in a different way. It is in our hands to make it happy and enjoyable by making use of the opportunities. You all know that my expectations are more , some are fulfilled and some are not. I am also a foodie and like to eat variety of dishes. After lunch I like to have a sweet then only I feel my meal is complete. When I am at home I have chocolates that too which my daughter sends from Dubai the almond chocolate, if that is over then I have whatever sweet is at home.

Enjoying life is in our hands. I always want to be the best. The other day I was going for Ayyappa Pooa and I was not sure whether the saree I was going to wear is looking good or not. My maid was there and I asked her whether that saree will look nice on me for which she said all sarees suit me and you are fair so no problem. I can imagine how you must have been at young age seeing you interested in being the best now at this age also. I was so happy with her compliments.

Being a foodie I enjoy parties and the lunch served during marriages or any other functions. Usually they serve Payasam after having Rasam Rice. I like Pal Payasam very much. Usually I like to have it last because they say when you have payasam after having dahi rice you will become a Rani in next birth.Somehow that is always in my mind even though I like to have some sweet after food.So whenthey serve payasam I like to have a second help too but if I have it last by the time they would have finished serving 2nd time and I wont get the second cup. So while having RasamRice I have three fourth cup and when they serve again have it after finishing my food.

Each day that passes, your choices will come and go. They are like diamonds in a chest of jewels, each waiting to be discovered.”
    “Those who choose to succeed always do better than those who never choose at all.”

1 person likes this.

2. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Very true lines ma..
    What is Life. They say it is from B to D, birth to death but what is between B and D, C so what is a C, it means Choice. Our Life is a matter of Choices. Live well and it will never go wrong.

Choice really matters in the life.. Lets make a best choice to live a happy life between B and D..

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Aarchana for the first and sweet fb.